Everybody's Golf!

It's back! It's been way too long for one of these games to arrive. Loved the original versions as early as the PS1.

Its coming out on PS4 on August 29th. I think US fans have always known this as Hot Shots Golf.

Great arcadey golf game, easy to pick up and play but difficult to master every aspect. Hoping there's lots of game modes like previous versions.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

2 hours ago, Findmartin said:

I've had an email from play station giving me a code for a beta trial this weekend be a free theme. I'm gunna give it a try tonight. Anyone else had a go?

Nice Mart! How did you get that?! Unfortunately I haven't had one which is pretty annoying because I really want to have a go at this game.

Report back your findings please.

Ah right i guess I am one of be lucky chosen ones then.

Really enjoyed the game to be fair. I like the customisation options with your character and seems plenty of unlockables. Gameplay is same as previous versions and seems quite simple i.e. You aim your shot and have to time 3 presses of X. The turf war mode looks good whereby 2 clans take on each other, so would be good if a few FG people bought the game. Also i liked the way it tracks your stats and constantly shows your world ranking on a particular hole/course.

overall really enjoyable game even if you aren't crazy about golf 

Got this for xmas from Santa.

Have to say, this is a great pick up and play arcade golf game. Very satisfying when you get a chip in or long put. The progression system too is quite neat. The better you get each shot with each club they upgrade on Power, Control, Backspin, etc.

Super easy to pick up and it has a offline type of social space for the world where you start off. Haven't seen a crazy golf mode yet which was ace on the old ones.

Hoping to try some MP with @Findmartin so I can let you know how it goes. Pretty decent for 20/25 notes.

9 hours ago, BO7H B4RRELS said:

I borrowed this from the library last week. The load times killed it for me. Seemed like a cool game though. Only played a little bit.

Via the FG App

That's a shame. I don't notice load times tbh. You can fly through a round of golf very quickly from what i've done so far. Early challenges are also only 9 holes.