Crash Bandicoot PS4

Apparently there is demos available early in the US for Crash. Also Gamestop and Best Buy stores over there have stock available.

If any North American folk couod let us know if its around and/or if they've had a go to let us know how it looks and plays?

I never was a big fan of Crash. Just something about it was not appealing to me - I think it was how the levels played out and the view. Happy to give it a go now I'm a little wiser about games.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I am so damn excited for N.Sane Trilogy it's a bit sad, really. Crash and Spyro were the first games my sister and I had when we got a PS1, they hold a special place in my heart. It'll be nice to actually finish the first Crash game as well. We only rented that one, but had 2, Warped, CTR, Crash Bash, and Nitro Cart.

No doubt in my mind that this will probably end up being my first platinum trophy. 

No doubt in my mind that this will probably end up being my first platinum trophy. 

The good news for you Sarah is that there's going to be 3 platinum trophies for Crash! They'll sit quite nicely shiny in your profile cabinet for sure [emoji6]

Hilarious. Crash bandicoot sold quicker in its first week than HZD in the UK.

It looks great but just shows the british public just want a straightforward affordable decent game to be happy.

I actually have this and it is a wonderful nostalgia trip I am currently playing through Crash 1 (warped on the side) but the first game is difficult! But it is fun I will keep playing and update in future posts

I've heard this game is absolutely rock hard! Addictive but a killer when you die and have to start right at the beginning of a level (Oh how I miss the old days where the saves were - not). I'm extremely tempted as I wanted my son to play it but worried about that difficulty for him.

Also, Activi$ion never expected this to sell so well and have said they are interested in resurrecting old IPs - therefore the media have jumped immediately to Spyro the Dragon being the next one to be remade and released, being that its on their game roster. Again, never played it but i'm sure there's a pretty big following for Spyro too.