Gran Turismo Sport

Starts this Saturday 15th April at 2pm GMT for all European players to join North American players on beta already.

http://www.gran-turismo.com/us/news/00_4079128.html

Also, great news as EA has had their licence with Porsche expire which means they can now be used by Gran Turismo. I'm ecstatic about that because I would need a 911 if i get this game.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, phil bottle said:

I forgot to ask: did anyone actually get on the Beta? 

I didn't an invite myself.

I didn't either. Strange as they've kept it quite quiet on the newsfront for this....or maybe not so due to their recent game releases to the series.

On 14/07/2017 at 10:36 AM, NCA-Paendrag said:

I might just have a look at that..

I'm just not sure they can replicate what the very first Gran Turismo gave us. The upgrading system and how you could enter tournaments and challenges was unrivalled. I don't think they've ever got it right since then.

The graphics are beautiful but if the content is crap then thats that.

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I'm just not sure they can replicate what the very first Gran Turismo gave us. The upgrading system and how you could enter tournaments and challenges was unrivalled. I don't think they've ever got it right since then.

The graphics are beautiful but if the content is crap then thats that.

Valid point.

And I hope they have gone back to the A-spec and B-spec mode where you could shift between those in endurance races.

Saw some gameplay with the VR goggles where the camera moved when you leaned towards the windshield and not just sideways. Looked cool and you got less disturbed by the a post on the car.

I have no plans on getting the pro version with VR though.

I really want to get this because what I've seen so far is beautiful but I'm really worried that people are saying there isn't really a career mode? Not 100% sure as I can't get the facts from anywhere. I miss the licences and then switching between classes and types of races.

Its more geared up to online racing. Now if this is near to PGR3 on the xbox back in the not too distant future then I'm game, otherwise it may be a POS with no variety at all.

Not a great start to this game which is such a shame.

Gran-Turismo%C2%AESPORT_20171016123712-9

If the servers are down or your PS4 is not connected to the Internet, no other parts of the game are available and no progress can be saved. (This means you'll lose any in-game credits or level progression earned in Arcade mode.) Campaign mode (the career mode that includes the notorious Gran Turismo driving school) is off limits while offline. Also unavailable offline: buying new cars, viewing your garage, editing car liveries, and even the "taking photos of fancy cars in exotic scenery" mode.

At least the driving school is back though but at this rate Project Cars 2 is looking a far better buy.

Not a great start to this game which is such a shame.

Gran-Turismo%C2%AESPORT_20171016123712-980x551.jpg

If the servers are down or your PS4 is not connected to the Internet, no other parts of the game are available and no progress can be saved. (This means you'll lose any in-game credits or level progression earned in Arcade mode.) Campaign mode (the career mode that includes the notorious Gran Turismo driving school) is off limits while offline. Also unavailable offline: buying new cars, viewing your garage, editing car liveries, and even the "taking photos of fancy cars in exotic scenery" mode.

At least the driving school is back though but at this rate Project Cars 2 is looking a far better buy.
Have you finished Dirt 4 yet? Tart.

But yeah fuck Gran Turismo. I actually quite like Drive Club on the PS4 and started Dirt 4.

Project CARS first iteration pissed me off so they'll be getting no more of my money.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg