Patches, Fixes and New Features

tronic44

7 Days to Die Console Patch 9 submitted, expect release next week

APRIL 10, 2017 BY ANDREW NEWTON 2 COMMENTS

The Fun Pimps and Telltale Games have submitted Patch 9 for their zombie survival game 7 Days to Die Console Edition through to Microsoft and Sony.  This latest patch will be Version 1.0.12.0 on the Xbox One and Version 1.12 on the Playstation 4.

7 Days to Die console edition

Once again this patch is one huge bug fixes update.  I know there are lots of you out there who, having watched PC playthroughs, want all the new content in Alpha 15 and the upcoming alpha 16 and I can understand that but I’m happy they are fixing the bugs they have got rather than adding content on top of bugs.  However, Claire from The Fun Pimps also posted this on the patch notes,

“Oh wait… hang on, I can tell you there are new features coming soon and I should have more details in the coming weeks! Sorry I don’t have much more than that right now. Will do another announcement when I know more.”

With the prospect of new features what’s not to be excited about?

The full list of bug fixes in Patch 9 are as follows:

Gameplay
* BEWARE OF DOGS! We fixed a bug that was preventing them from reaching top speed

* Fixed an exploit that allowed players to steal owned minibikes

* Fixed an exploit that allowed players to duplicate minibikes and any items in their shopping baskets

* Fixed an exploit that allowed players to duplicate items using campfires

* Fixed an issue that would cause a client to spawn with an empty inventory if the network disconnects during their first attempt to join a session

* Fixed an issue that would cause a held minibike chassis to become stuck in the world when the player quit

* Fixed an issue that caused the minibike’s light to turn off when it was hit

* Fixed an issue causing falling debris to destroy iron bars placed on their side

* Fixed an issue with animal hide leg armor that allowed it to be equipped on top of other leg armor and become unequippable

* Fixed an issue that was causing windows to rotate 90 degrees when upgraded to iron

* Fixed an issue that prevented storage boxes from being rotated

* Fixed an issue that would cause wooden signs to be doubly placed when placed on a supply crate

* Fixed an issue that prevented wooden signs from being written on in single player after being written on in Split-Screen

Art/Audio

* Fixed an issue that prevented fire sounds from playing when zombies were burning

* Fixed an issue that prevented some biomes’ ambient SFX from playing

* Fixed an issue that would cause the panting SFX to continue playing even if stamina was replenished

* Fixed an issue where the player wouldn’t animate from another player’s perspective when shooting with the Wooden Bow

* Fixed an issue that was causing the sneaking status icon to remain on the screen after death

* Lowered volume of SFX associated with canceling an item in the crafting queue

* Fixed an issue that prevented the Auger and Chainsaw idle SFX from playing when switching between them

* Fixed an issue where picking up and dropping items in the backpack and toolbelt would occasionally cause some UI overlap

* Fixed an issue that caused the horn sound to play over and over on the minibike when trying to access it while not being the owner

System/Stability

* Fixed a crash that would occur when a player would quit out of a split-screen multiplayer game while a player in the game was on a minibike

* Fixed an issue that would cause items to vanish if the Host disconnected from an online multiplayer game while a client was attempting to move them into their inventory

* Fixed an issue that was causing framerate spikes when Vault Doors would fall off

On a different note, those of you who have experienced the heartbreak of an MD5 Error (AKA Terrain Rewriting) and discovered your base has reverted back to the original terrain will be pleased to hear that the developers have provided an update as to their progress with fixing them.  You can read the full post at the 7 Days to Die Console forum here.

Are you happy that the developers are prioritising bug fixes or do you want more content?  Feel free to share your thoughts and opinions in the comments below…

https://www.flickeringmyth.com/2017/04/7-days-to-die-console-patch-9-submitted-expect-release-next-week/

New patch. Long story short it's just a patch to patch last week's patch which was a bit patchy for some MD5 issues.
http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2017/04/18/7-days-to-die-update-1-13-today-addresses-md5-errors/amp/

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg