FG GTA Racing

56 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I want to hear you guys had a good clean fight tonight children.

Who am I kidding? Go forthand smash the crap out of each other. Don't forget to record some stuff for the next video 😘

Omg no more footage, of anything. I have 40gb worth a footage to go through 🙈😂

Also, no, I fight dirty 👍

Wow GTA was fun last night, not sure I could pick a highlight. @Greboth you got a serious amount of footage coming your way 😂

Also the under water cars are fucking shite, why does it go so slowly and whys there’s hardly any catch up on? The flying cars are good fun, but nothing beats good old NASCAR 👍

The more footage the better :) The anount of footage I have I might make a longer video or 2 videos, we shall see.

But another good night of racing, lots of crashing and smashig :D The highlight for me has to be the race we were in first person for; Dave in the lead me in second, hit the last checkpoint and see the finish line ahead, I tap Dave’s car and he spins and finishes I think seventh :lol: sorry not sorry @Diddums

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

3 hours ago, tronic44 said:

Wow GTA was fun last night, not sure I could pick a highlight. @Greboth you got a serious amount of footage coming your way 😂

Also the under water cars are fucking shite, why does it go so slowly and whys there’s hardly any catch up on? The flying cars are good fun, but nothing beats good old NASCAR 👍

The flying cars were fun, the swimming cars were shit and the jetpacks were fun for a lap and then fucking awful. What out me off the jetpacks the most was the fact it put a few people off, @techno got motion sickness for example and that's not on, we need to do stuff that we can all play.

I have some footage too, some epic and bizarre crashes last night which I saved.

Oh and I put a sad face on your post for no reason other than to make you question your existence. Did it work?

banlol.png

Well, that was a load of fun as per usual people :D

Whilst Nascar may not too many tracks, it is by far the one mode that keeps everyone together and a whole lot of crashes. Such an awesome turn out too. Record hit with 13 on at one time, although we had more than that on across the night. The Assault Target race was fun how it puts you together with another person but means you can only yourself and your partner.

Diddums won one. Boo.

Newbie came in (Bloodie) and got the final race. Shucker held his own, as did Hamza for a change (he still fell off a shit load). Crispy was hating the bumps (that gave me joy :D) and I loved smashing into Hector, Josh, Greboth. Well, everyone actually. Although the best part I remembered was literally getting smashed by about 5/6 cars one after the other, leaving me a big heap at the back. You Bar Stewards.

Makes the whole week worthwhile, GGFG @crispymorgan @Diddums @Greboth @burnfitbillyboy @Misneach_ @Shucker @Horrible_Hector @igotmollywhopped @techno @SyntaxMonstr @phil bottle @Amnotright @MrBiron @LordBaguette  and Bloodie.

It was another fun night of ..... can I say racing? :lol: and it was great to see so many people on, the races are a lot more fun once you have a 8-10+ people on together.  The highlight for me was a race on Double Helix in which I managed to knock about 6 or 7 people off the edge :D Annoyingly my Elgato crashed during this race so I don't have a proper recording of it :( but I saved the clip on the PS4 so I need to see how much of the race I actually have.  I also seemed to spend a lot of the night hitting @MrBiron I guess you just spend too much time near the front :P 

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

Another great FG GTA Friday last night everyone. I felt like I couldn't get many off the track because I kept screwing up and being near the back!

Very disappointed to see @Diddums win a few. More disappointed in ourselves tbh.

Oh and lets see if we can have one Friday where Chris @Amnotright breathes instead of talking through the whole evening :D You can always dream.

4 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Another great FG GTA Friday last night everyone. I felt like I couldn't get many off the track because I kept screwing up and being near the back!

Very disappointed to see @Diddums win a few. More disappointed in ourselves tbh.

Oh and lets see if we can have one Friday where Chris @Amnotright breathes instead of talking through the whole evening :D You can always dream.

Lets hope we’re allowed back on twitch again 😄

Great night as always, looking forward to the next one!

Great racing tonight ladies. The Off Road cars were the best by far. Hilarious trying to spin a lorry down a straight with the fagwagon.

Oh, and Gary @techno don't ever stop being you, you utter legend.

For the first time since we started we won't have GTA Friday tonight. I'm aware lots of people aren't around and based on how things are lately it's best to do so.

We'll resurface again over the next few days to see what's what.

GTA Friday took a hit last week because PSN being down.

Hopefully no issues this week so ahead of the game, is there any other game modes or different races y'all wanna try?

GTA Friday took a hit last week because PSN being down.

Hopefully no issues this week so ahead of the game, is there any other game modes or different races y'all wanna try?
Funnily enough, the previous week where it seemed to be cancelled, everyone ended up on and playing anyway. Sometimes that's how the cookie crumbles.[emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Great FG GTA Friday last night everyone. Nascar was quite fun again but even better when we put on last car explosion every 60 seconds. Hearing people panic like buggery to catch up was hilarious. And thanks to @crispymorgan for smashing me mid-air just before the seconds ran down. Bastard.

Around 12 of us which was a great turnout too. GGFG all. @Diddums @crispymorgan @LordBaguette @MrBiron @phil bottle @tronic44 @burnfitbillyboy @Downsy2000 @Rico 

Mentioned to the few people on OCuk that we have a thread here for suggestions and different things to try. They mentioned about getting rid of catch up but I geniunely can't see us doing that. The whole point of FG GTA Races is to make as much fun and carnage as possible, so you need everybody as close together as possible.

I'd love to find the names of some of the customer races that people have made. There is one which we can be big Fagwagons or bikes on the same track with lots of wind turbines - that one is hilarious.

Any other suggestions would be awesome to have ahead of the next one.

Great races tonight guys. @ChaosGladiator making his debut, being immediately smashed into wall 🤣, I ended up crying with laughter again flipping Dave's car over. Rich and I did the Waltz through it all with the amount of spins we had! Stretch played a blinder by losing every race my roulette bet was on him - alternatively Martin did the unthinkable and won 3 races in a row, you jammy barsteward!

I didn't win a race again but it doesn't matter - laughing with you guys and getting shouted at for being too loud whilst I can't see through the tears was all worth it :D

GGFG

@Diddums

@phil bottle

@Stretch616

@tronic44

@ChaosGladiator

@LordBaguette

@Downsy2000

@Findmartin

Stream from yesterday. Not sure if it got the in-game chat.
While we were in party chat for the first races all voices were recorded, when we switch to game chat I think it's just you. Nice capture [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Cheers guys really enjoyed joining you last night was a good laugh. As for my hat trick or wins, pure fluke that won’t happen again for a long long time,  more chance of Leicester winning the premier league again!