FG GTA Racing

Another awesome night on GTA races. I don't think there's another fitting game to play on a Friday night with a few beers and all of your company.

First time for a while I won a few races, whilst Cal won quite a few too. In fact, everyone pretty much won. Apart from Didds. I think we successfully achieved our goal to smash him off at all costs so he remained Forever Second :D

My eyes and belly still hurt after laughing some more. From now on I think we have to call it FG GTA Fridays.

@Diddums @MrBiron @techno @Stretch616 @phil bottle @Greboth @Prodi-Cal_Son

@Diddums

@GazzaGarratt

@LordBaguette

@tronic44

@MrBiron

I'm missing someone but can't remember who but if you saved any clips from GTA last night can you send to me please.  I recorded it all but lots I didn't see and the video shouldn't be only from my perspective anyway.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

40 minutes ago, Greboth said:

@Diddums

@GazzaGarratt

@LordBaguette

@tronic44

@MrBiron

I'm missing someone but can't remember who but if you saved any clips from GTA last night can you send to me please.  I recorded it all but lots I didn't see and the video shouldn't be only from my perspective anyway.

It was @Misneach_ Matt you missed off.

Yeah, i have some videos. I'll try and snip them today not too much so you can do what you need to mate.

I cracked a few times I think. Twas hilarious good fun as per usual. Can't believe that race where Biron got smashed into a wall in front of him TWICE and still won. GGFG.

On 08/04/2018 at 4:08 PM, Greboth said:

Nice, I started cutting the clips yesterday but the more perspectives the better.

How are you getting on with this mate?

2 hours ago, Misneach_ said:

We will be racing again greebs 

Absolutely. Whoever is on tonight please make sure you record as much as you can so we can put vids it together from different angles.

@MrBiron pretty sure your voice isn't recording on PSN chat. Greebs had it as he recorded last weeks via stream.

Another awesome FG GTA Friday. We got 11 on for most of the night and I think the game chat held up quite well apart from the constant noise coming from @Amnotright's mic :P

Too many epic fails from me I think and even @Diddums won which I am disappointed in all of you that you didn't stick to the one rule of GTA Racing.

If you have any recordings can you upload to YouTube and get the link over to @Greboth ASAP for this weeks video!

GGFG @Amnotright @techno @phil bottle @tronic44 @Misneach_ @LordBaguette @MrBiron @burnfitbillyboy @Diddums @Greboth

On 14/04/2018 at 8:29 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

Another awesome FG GTA Friday. We got 11 on for most of the night and I think the game chat held up quite well apart from the constant noise coming from @Amnotright's mic :P

Too many epic fails from me I think and even @Diddums won which I am disappointed in all of you that you didn't stick to the one rule of GTA Racing.

If you have any recordings can you upload to YouTube and get the link over to @Greboth ASAP for this weeks video!

GGFG @Amnotright @techno @phil bottle @tronic44 @Misneach_ @LordBaguette @MrBiron @burnfitbillyboy @Diddums @Greboth

Anybody get any video clips to send to Greboth?

At one moment yesterday I thought we may only get a few around....and then everyone turned up!

Such good laughs yet again although we're all not trying hard enough to adhere to the one rule of GTA Racing - @Diddums won far too many races. Phil the Dick was, well, a dick as per usual. Greebs won races he never raced before whilst Cal's nice as pie approach to not get hit clearly wasn't going to work. @techno Gary with rum is a masterclass at driving. Awesome to see Hector and Hamza make their debuts and royally getting smashed off the track and giving some back too. Oh, and happy birthday Nareet, don't turn to singing.

Best of moment of the night for me was watching Biron drop off the lead because he said there's no point leading otherwise I'll get smashed, for then being able to smash his car seconds later!

GGFG everyone 

@Diddums @Horrible_Hector @burnfitbillyboy @Greboth @techno @tronic44 @phil bottle @MrBiron @LordBaguette @Prodi-Cal_Son @Amnotright @SyntaxMonstr

Glad i managed to jump on for a little bit, was great fun as always. Just realised i won't be able to make next week as the family's coming down to London.

Will try and get footage out to @Greboth at some point soon!

I want to hear you guys had a good clean fight tonight children.

Who am I kidding? Go forthand smash the crap out of each other. Don't forget to record some stuff for the next video 😘