News Ticker
  • Welcome to FG
  • DayZ PC and Conan PS4 FG Servers available to join
  • FG Theme recently updated

3 hours ago, ChaosGladiator said:

I swear when I die I’ll have them engrave my tombstone with "I fucking hate you all". 

The rage was too much at some points, like @GazzaGarratt knocking me off the same ramp twice, making me fall off it a total of 4 times... 

Get better. 

Going to move GTA FG Races to fortnightly on a Friday. I think this way everyone will enjoy coming back to it and not feel like it's a burden that you have to play every week, even though we've never said you have to turn up.

We also should look into the target races as well to keep it fresh and fun.

2 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Picked it up this morning..2 hour update!

Via the FG App

Can't believe Dave will finally be a part of GTA Fridays!!

Also, last night's money was pretty good because it was double $ this weekend on Sumo. Didn't realise this at all!

Thanks for everyone coming last night, 13 in all - I think it was such good fun trying to smash people up out of the tiniest circle. So many zoomed off the track trying to hit each other 

😂

We'll try to keep it varied like last night going forward.

Thanks @Amnotright @Diddums @crispymorgan @phil bottle @Rico @Misneach_ @LordBaguette @techno @D4rk_Uprising01 @Nutcuttlit @Ilagbillions @ChaosGladiator

P.S. Gary was amazingly drunk and won the award for best banter last night - telling Didds and Chris to shut the fuck up at separate occasions 😂😂😂

Ok, won’t have a lot of time to get into this game at the moment so is there anything I need to do to before I’m able to race with you guys? Nick a car? Do a robbery?
You have to do the prologue mission in single player before you can access multiplayer

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

We've decided to park GTA Fridays for a little while. As it nears the holidays there is lots for people to do for their families, etc but I'm wanting to bring this back in some form next year.

Doesn't mean we can't have a random night playing this but best to not set expectations foe everyone in the short term. Definitely on the list for the FG 2019 plans though

Awesome racing last night folks. I giggled a lot and it was much needed. Arena Wars wasn't too bad and it was good to try that bomb ball mode and the blow up car thingy one.

It's good to see even though it's been a while literally none of you have lost your annoying trolling smashy skills. Cars off bloody everywhere.

Did Gary win one in the end? I swear he was winning the races every time I checked!

@tronic44 @Diddums @crispymorgan @Greboth @techno @LordBaguette @Stretch616