FG GTA Racing

7 hours ago, LordBaguette said:

I’m sure I said a mum joke that everyone was in hysterics at but I can’t remember it

Yeah you did and after you'd tried the mum joke 53 times it actually worked perfectly with what somebody said...just can't remember either!!

Get your names down for tonight as its FG GTA FRIDAY PEOPLE. Calendar event is on there as always!

I think we could get a serious amount of FGers on tonight. Can see us breaking the current 14-man race record tonight.

You in?

Edit: Stick down any requests for tonight too!!

4 hours ago, Diddums said:

14? You nuts? We've been at 17 before dude 😎

Not in the same race but 17 on over the night yessir. It would be awesome if we could break 20!

4 hours ago, MrBiron said:

I'm working this Friday. And next Friday. And then every Friday til 10ish.

Lee doesn't like this. I'm gonna miss your ugly mug for a few weeks. You gonna try and get on when you get home? May still be on.

My end will be quiet this evening, turns out the ModMic needs a splitter to be used on PS4... [emoji21].  Will try ordering one for next time.
If you have a mic with your phone headphones, that'll do at a pinch [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

31 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

If you have a mic with your phone headphones, that'll do at a pinch emoji4.png

I don't, which is why I got the Modmic in the first place. I should still be alright though. Not sure if I'll be on for 8 as GF playing Trials but shouldn't be too long if I don't make it for 8.

Epic night again for GTA Friday. Too many crashes to count back on. @Narj and @Spacedeck fit in like gloves with the amount of crashing they started! I can't even believe Shut up Adam @Dr Diamond turned up too. @Greboth won far too many on his first week back since being reborn.

Honestly, the night goes so quick and my eyes bleed after crying of laughter for most of the night. GGFG all.

@crispymorgan

@Diddums

@Spacedeck

@Downsy2000

@Amnotright

@LordBaguette

@Narj

@techno

@phil bottle

@Dr Diamond

@Misneach_

TeeHee(Stouty)

Must admit, I did have fun. I haven't played with a bunch of guys since Destiny 1.  Definitely some funny racing and your chatter had me trying to contain my laughter for much of the night. 

Ordered the required piece for my mic, so hopefully it works out. 

It was a good night, it took my a few races to get my groove back.  Especially as I hadn’t raced some of them before [emoji6] [emoji38] 
Not missed you at all Greebs. Bloody won too many on your first day back. Need to find that race that's your achilles heel - and hammer it until you can take no more [emoji23]

Hope you got some clips too? Its been far too long since we got a video out there.
Must admit, I did have fun. I haven't played with a bunch of guys since Destiny 1.  Definitely some funny racing and your chatter had me trying to contain my laughter for much of the night. 

Ordered the required piece for my mic, so hopefully it works out. 
Glad you enjoyed it Space. Told you we're a little bit special [emoji38] Fingers crossed for you mic piece ahead of next week.

Honestly, in relation to other games I pretty much buy games now if everyone here is getting it. I'd urge you to grab a few (yes, D2 aswell) as we play all week on different things. Definitely more fun to be had for sure.

And finally you're a total bar steward for blocking my slipstream on the Double Helix for the win!! Dammit, I'll get you next time! [emoji23]

Without winning, which is rarer than unicorn racing on the high street I had my best results last night and though he never shuts the fuck up [mention=1483]Amnotright[/mention] came out with some great one liners [emoji16]
Tbf they were brilliant as usually it was just one word on the lines of "Prick!" or "Dickhead!" after he got smashed off the track [emoji23]

Then the trade-off between Shut Up Adam and Shut Up Chris was superb.

If you all weren't this special it would be crap. [emoji173]

Don't forget that its FG GTA FRIDAY TODAY!!

I'm gutted I can't be there - i'm away for a few days with the family but would love it if people capture some mini clips so we can have some laughs looking back at all the rage inducing fun you've all had. Remember to put your name down so one of the guys on tonight can round everybody up and send invites out.

2 hours ago, phil bottle said:

It didn't happen, not sure why, everyone was playing Destiny when I got on.

We went back to destiny because there was only 4 of us on for GTA early doors, im not sure we'd have got enough to make it worth while

2 hours ago, phil bottle said:

It didn't happen, not sure why, everyone was playing Destiny when I got on.

20 minutes ago, techno said:

We went back to destiny because there was only 4 of us on for GTA early doors, im not sure we'd have got enough to make it worth while

Ah, that's cool then. Sometimes we won't get the numbers and that's fine.

It's been a great success so far so we should keep it going but we probably don't have to do it every Friday. But just like Didds separate idea thread on GTA friday in Site Info section we need views and thoughts otherwise we spend tons of effort in maybe doing the wrong thing that most want to do.

I was expecting not to put out an event for tonight as I thought a week off may be what people wanted but it was a fantastic turn out for 3 hours. 16 for a good few races which was awesome. Some crazy crashes and knockouts too. GGFG @Diddums @crispymorgan @tronic44 @phil bottle @Misneach_ @LordBaguette @Amnotright @ChaosGladiator @Mikepjbell @Narj @techno @Spacedeck @Greboth

I swear when I die I’ll have them engrave my tombstone with "I fucking hate you all". 

The rage was too much at some points, like @GazzaGarratt knocking me off the same ramp twice, making me fall off it a total of 4 times...