www.twitch.tv/fg_streams

Hey all,

i've set up a twitch account under the Forever Gaming name. Unfortunately forevergaming721793579713498301281 was taken, so our name is FG_Streams.

I know people have their own twitch account but if people would like to use this, maybe if there's a few of us on, then please contact me and i'll shoot you the details.

I'm going to look into whether we can link Twitch accounts together, not sure it's possible but worth a look.

Channel = www.twitch.tv/fg_streams

Cheers and happy Friday all.

Nice idea :) I don't personally stream so no use for me currently but I know others do.

Also might be worth setting the hosting channels when offline thing to share individual FG members streams and visa versa - I've no idea how it works but I know there was some controversy about it.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

11 minutes ago, Greboth said:

Nice idea :) I don't personally stream so no use for me currently but I know others do.

Also might be worth setting the hosting channels when offline thing to share individual FG members streams and visa versa - I've no idea how it works but I know there was some controversy about it.

Cheers dude, that's exactly what i was looking to do. I know people will still stream on their channel but would be nice for us all to be in the same place....ish....kinda.

10 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Hows the setup going @tronic44?

All sorted, the only thing I can't do is add overlays to twitch so that when people sign in to stream they can choose one to use ☹️ It's just a simple spinning logo in the top right hand corner and a web cam in the bottom left.

Can anyone let me know what the font is for the forum logo, I've found one that looks perfect for streaming horror games 🙂