Micro Machines World Series

1 hour ago, Findmartin said:

Wicked 😀👍 would be fun to have a few people playing this used to love the snes version!

I had it on the Mega Drive, some serious fun was had whilst playing that game! I remember you could create your own tracks, hope they bring that back!

Turbo Tournament '96 on the Mega Drive/Genesis was the absolute bees knees.

Loved the league format where you could get promoted/relegated. Hope that's there with a save function and multiple players.

Spider was the main man all day long [emoji41]

49 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Turbo Tournament '96 on the Mega Drive/Genesis was the absolute bees knees.

Loved the league format where you could get promoted/relegated. Hope that's there with a save function and multiple players.

Spider was the main man all day long emoji41.png

Mircomachines league! Must be done 🙂

Spider was my dude too 😄 

Definitely looking forward to this one.

Yes I only had an hour or so and enjoyed it and agree would be great to play with more friends. However there's no single player tournaments like previous years which is a shame. Also it feels very much like they have just copied overwatch with the whole loot boxes, skins, weapons etc

18 hours ago, Findmartin said:

Yes I only had an hour or so and enjoyed it and agree would be great to play with more friends. However there's no single player tournaments like previous years which is a shame. Also it feels very much like they have just copied overwatch with the whole loot boxes, skins, weapons etc

Yeah the single player tournament not being there is a massive shame but the fact they've put in elimination is perfect for me. Proper takes me back.

I don't mind the loot boxes, none of it's game changing or PTW, so i don't really mind.

On 03/07/2017 at 5:00 PM, Findmartin said:

That's a real shame if they don't have tournaments on this one. Still, if its really good grouping up then we should get this and make our own little tournament. I'm looking into something that we can show our own little tourneys on here anyway that would be pretty cool.

Yeh it's a shame but it's not a deal breaker, I suppose I just didn't like having one race and then it backs out and you have to start a New search again. It just loses a bit of flow. As rich said the elimination mode is great, probably my favourite bit. And grouping up for a tourney would be soo fun 😊

This would be the perfect game for it, we could have race and battle tournaments.

The best part of any game is us all partying up together, you can get 12 people in a party on Micro Machines. I can only sense fun on the horison 🤗

Also it's only £20

On 05/07/2017 at 4:45 PM, tronic44 said:

This would be the perfect game for it, we could have race and battle tournaments.

The best part of any game is us all partying up together, you can get 12 people in a party on Micro Machines. I can only sense fun on the horison 🤗

Also it's only £20

Isn't race and battles the same thing? You always used to get pick ups to help push the other cars off the screen so you could win the race.

I really think we could do a little tournament, these games are brilliant and quick blast races for a laugh.