Should I get Ghosts or Battlefield 4?

L_C_Scipio

^And that's why I'll give the full release a try, cause I understand that the beta probably has issues (technical, balance, etc). I hope you're right, I really really do. I'm just not willing to risk $60 on it given my personal experience with the beta.

Origin has a great game guarantee that allows you to return a game 24 hours after you launch it. 

http://www.origin.com/news/origin-great-game-guarantee

You can take advantage of that even with a pre-ordered game so that's if you are worried about shelling out $60 to immediately determine it sucked you are covered for the PC. 

I'm getting ghosts just because I want it to be like MW2 again - have me addicted and totally love the game. It will be cod's last chance for me lol. If it sucks I'll get BF4 and most likely never get another cod again.

Hopefully we will see you around more when Ghosts releases!  Miss you dude. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Could you get one at launch, then get the other a few months later? If so then i'd go for Ghosts first. The first few weeks of CoD are the best, before people start learning exploits and ranking up, whereas in battlefield everyone has a chance of winning regardless of your level. 

Normally i'd just go for CoD and forget Battlefield, but this time it looks pretty good. Plus Battlefield campaigns are usually pretty fun, so getting both seems like the smart idea. 

I'm getting ghosts just because I want it to be like MW2 again - have me addicted and totally love the game. It will be cod's last chance for me lol. If it sucks I'll get BF4 and most likely never get another cod again.

This is how im feeling aswell. Mw2 was probably the most fun i've ever had gaming. After barely playing Mw3 and skipping Bo2 all together, i hope ghosts can bring the same sense of enjoyment that Mw2 did.

Fun fact: When a male honey bee climaxes during sex, his testicles explode and he dies.

rather than create a new thread......

thinking of getting bf4 premium...i wont be getting a next gen console so makes sense to get bf4 with ALL the map packs and have it so i can play it over the next few years

but now all this talk of no lag in cod has me interested....dont fancy splashing out over £100 quid for two games

also, when the next gens come out, we are all guna be pretty split up. i dont fancy buying cod and playing it on my own on the ps3 as cod is always more fun in a party

suggestions ?

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

Having played both on PS4 now, I can say they are both very good. I think I may like BF4 a little better, though I still think trying to compare them doesn't make sense. It does require a change from my "win first" mindset because, especially in a 64 player match, you have approximately zero influence over the outcome of the match, so you kinda have to forget about winning and losing if you don't want to get too frustrated.