Playstation Plus Free games

....and Fall Guys free too. I felt it would go for free so this is a pretty decent showing.

Also note I think it becomes available as of tomorrow.

Ed8YD2gXkAItYu-?format=jpg&name=large

On 7/27/2020 at 7:22 PM, phil bottle said:

I saw that Fall Guys, could be a Friday night game!
MW2R is an awesome freebieemoji106.png

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

No doubt Fall Guys will be a Friday night game for sure! Looks hilarious!

@GazzaGarratt 

The game is sitting on a "Mostly Positive" with 9,866 Steam reviews.  This gameplay trailer is what made me think this game actually looks pretty good.  I'm not sure how it'll adapt to the PS4 though as these games are pretty much best played on PC.  I'll be giving this a try when it drops though.

Totally unexpected to see FF7 Remake there!!

I'm sure I've seen people at FG play Remnant from the Ashes havent we?

The FF7 Remake is a shock inclusion and what makes it better is the PS5 version releasing in June is a free upgrade for existing owners so I'm gonna grab one month and get the game that way and then just play through the new version in the summer. Brilliant stuff! 

*Edit apparently it says in the blog you cannot upgrade if you get the PSN version even though any other digital or disc copy can upgrade - this contradicts the state of play trailer big time. Damn, knew it would be too good to be true! I'll try and pick up a disc version on the cheap and upgrade that way then. 

On 2/28/2021 at 10:27 AM, J4MES OX4D said:

PS5 version releasing in June is a free upgrade for existing owners

I didn't see this. I already have it so might be worth the transfer to SSD rather than external Hard Drive....although I have no space on the SSD already 🤣

For those of you who loved Syphon Filter from back in the day, I suggest picking up Days Gone.

You know what, just pick up Days Gone in general if you like RPGs/single player games. It was oddly very satisfying for me. One of the few games that actually made me feel vulnerable in the terribleness of that world. Story is... eh... But I really really enjoyed it. Especially taking out Hordes.