Playstation Plus Free games

6 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

What I've noticed on this, which is great btw, is when you're PSN friends show as Ghosts. Bit like a driving game e.g. Gran Turismo Sport.

You need to add some of us so you can try and beat some of the guys!

Is there a big list somewhere with everyone's PSN?  I love trying to place first amongst friends on Trials 😁.

New list up now!   Not a great deal of games but worth a go atleast.  Should see my VITA and PS3 getting some use also.  Not sure how Dead by Dayllight plays but could be potential for a games night if the game allows private games?

On 7/31/2018 at 11:46 PM, Spacedeck said:

Is there a big list somewhere with everyone's PSN?  I love trying to place first amongst friends on Trials 😁.

There was a thread in general gaming but maybe easier to run through the people currently around and check their profile. I'll check on my list as i think i have everyone so i can see who plays it! 

12 hours ago, Spacedeck said:

New list up now!   Not a great deal of games but worth a go atleast.  Should see my VITA and PS3 getting some use also.  Not sure how Dead by Dayllight plays but could be potential for a games night if the game allows private games?

Well I've wanted to try out Mafia as I've never played one of those games before. Definitely open to the private game idea Space, is there abit of background on the game you can share? How many can group up into a private lobby? 

56 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

There was a thread in general gaming but maybe easier to run through the people currently around and check their profile. I'll check on my list as i think i have everyone so i can see who plays it! 

Well I've wanted to try out Mafia as I've never played one of those games before. Definitely open to the private game idea Space, is there abit of background on the game you can share? How many can group up into a private lobby? 

There are custom games! 
The game is sort of a "Slasher Film: The Game" type of thing.  

5 people.
1 is the killer and there are 4 survivors.
The four survivors have to power up generators and power the gate open so that they can escape.
The killer, well, is trying to stop them. 

I'm excited to try this with some friends and people here.  I've never played but I did watch a lot of this game when it first came out.

2 hours ago, Horrible_Hector said:

There are custom games! 
The game is sort of a "Slasher Film: The Game" type of thing.  

5 people.
1 is the killer and there are 4 survivors.
The four survivors have to power up generators and power the gate open so that they can escape.
The killer, well, is trying to stop them. 

I'm excited to try this with some friends and people here.  I've never played but I did watch a lot of this game when it first came out.

Well that sounds fun enough to me. Sounds a little bit like Evolve but way better?

Is it still around the 7th for these to download or from the start of the month?

31 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Well that sounds fun enough to me. Sounds a little bit like Evolve but way better?

Is it still around the 7th for these to download or from the start of the month?

A game I also never actually played.  Seemed interesting to me but wasn't sure how I'd find it.  I believe Evolve went F2P on PC, so shows the state that went down.  And yes, the game is like that I think.

Store will update on the 7th.

On 8/2/2018 at 2:37 PM, Spacedeck said:

A game I also never actually played.  Seemed interesting to me but wasn't sure how I'd find it.  I believe Evolve went F2P on PC, so shows the state that went down.  And yes, the game is like that I think.

Store will update on the 7th.

I think I was one of the very few here that bought Evolve on release. I didn't mind it but it was still pretty bad. Hopefully this will be a nice alternative to it.

Thanks, I thought it was the 7th.

9 minutes ago, Horrible_Hector said:

Destiny 2 is free for September, starting yesterday actually.
I'm debating on whether I should play this game 🤔

also, God of War 3 remastered later on.

Did you play D1?  I downloaded D2 last night but haven't played yet.  It's free, so worth giving it a go I guess, especially if you enjoyed D1 but didn't get around to buying D2.  Also there seems to be a lot of folks on here who play D2.

I do want to play GoW3 as well.

It isn't long until they stop the PS3 and VITA selection.  I really want some good decent games to come on for the Vita before it goes.  I'd love them to give away Shiren The Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate on Vita.

On 8/30/2018 at 11:21 AM, Spacedeck said:

Did you play D1?  I downloaded D2 last night but haven't played yet.  It's free, so worth giving it a go I guess, especially if you enjoyed D1 but didn't get around to buying D2.  Also there seems to be a lot of folks on here who play D2.

I do want to play GoW3 as well.

It isn't long until they stop the PS3 and VITA selection.  I really want some good decent games to come on for the Vita before it goes.  I'd love them to give away Shiren The Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate on Vita.

You better be on Destiny 2 now then Space.....

PlayStation Plus Games for October

PS4

• Friday the 13th: The Game
  • Laser League
  • The Bridge (also on PS3 and Vita)
  • Rocketbirds 2: Evolution (also on Vita)
  • 2064: Read Only Memories (also on Vita)

PS3

• Master Reboot
  • The Bridge (also on PS4 and Vita)

PS Vita

• Rocketbirds 2: Evolution (also on PS4)
  • 2064: Read Only Memories (also on PS4)
  • The Bridge (also on PS3 and PS4)

Always fancied Friday the 13th has it has a MP mode too which could be funny with a few of us.

On 9/3/2018 at 11:52 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

You better be on Destiny 2 now then Space.....

Taken me a while but I finally loaded this up today.  Haven't done much so far but generally it feels pretty well done.  The story telling is much better than D1.

Taken me a while but I finally loaded this up today.  Haven't done much so far but generally it feels pretty well done.  The story telling is much better than D1.
Nice to hear! Make sure you do play some more of it, I'd be interested to know what your best and worst bits are about it as Forsaken takes the game to a whole new level.

15 hours ago, Spacedeck said:

Get your new games from the 4th.

SOMA (PS4)
Onrush (PS4)
Steredenn (PS3)
Steins;Gate (PS3)
Iconoclasts (PS Vita + PS4)
Papers, Please (PS Vita)

I don't think it looks too bad this month.

I don’t think I know any of these games but I’d never turn down a free game or three 😁

On 11/29/2018 at 3:52 PM, crispymorgan said:

Onrush looks like an interesting game.

Just watching the trailer for this now, think they've been watching us play gta 🤣

This is a must for us, it's only up to 12 players though.

Dang, it's normally £50!

ooh, if you have a vita, don't forget to pick up "papers please" it's a great little game about eastern bloc border checks.  I love it.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

PlayStation Plus games: February 2019
Hitman: The Complete First Season – PS4 – usually $46.99 / £30

In this thrilling game, you embody the world's greatest hitman Agent 47 as you travel the world to take out your targets in traditional (and untraditional) ways.

For Honor – PS4 – usually $39.99 / £24.99

Ubisoft's melee action game lets you choose your fighter: Knight, Samurai, or Viking are up for grabs as you explore the game's 18 different PvP maps. 

Divekick – PS3 – usually $4.99/  £3.99

This simple fighting game can be cross played on your PS Vita, and is apparently, the world's first ever two-button fighting game. 

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots – PS3 – usually $19.99 / £11.99

Set after the events of Metal Gear Solid 2, Solid Snake is back to infiltrate a number of locations across the globe.

Gunhouse – PS Vita – Usually $14.99 / £9.99

Gunhouse is part-puzzle, part active tower defense with infinite levels and music composed by Fez's Disasterpeace.

Rogue Aces - PS Vita – Usually $12.99 / £9.99

You can take to the air in this arcade-style game, as you join the Rogue Aces to defeat The Baron and liberate the islands. 

On 2/12/2019 at 11:09 AM, tronic44 said:

PlayStation Plus games: February 2019
Hitman: The Complete First Season – PS4 – usually $46.99 / £30

In this thrilling game, you embody the world's greatest hitman Agent 47 as you travel the world to take out your targets in traditional (and untraditional) ways.

For Honor – PS4 – usually $39.99 / £24.99

Ubisoft's melee action game lets you choose your fighter: Knight, Samurai, or Viking are up for grabs as you explore the game's 18 different PvP maps. 

Divekick – PS3 – usually $4.99/  £3.99

This simple fighting game can be cross played on your PS Vita, and is apparently, the world's first ever two-button fighting game. 

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots – PS3 – usually $19.99 / £11.99

Set after the events of Metal Gear Solid 2, Solid Snake is back to infiltrate a number of locations across the globe.

Gunhouse – PS Vita – Usually $14.99 / £9.99

Gunhouse is part-puzzle, part active tower defense with infinite levels and music composed by Fez's Disasterpeace.

Rogue Aces - PS Vita – Usually $12.99 / £9.99

You can take to the air in this arcade-style game, as you join the Rogue Aces to defeat The Baron and liberate the islands. 

Great games this month. Already have For Honor but makes me think I should update it.

Really wanted to try the new Hitman games. They earned some seriously good scores of late. Cheers for sharing Rich!