Hello

Greboth

Hi all,

My name is Chris and I'm an alco....oops wrong forum.  I have been playing Overwatch recently with a few members of this forum and thought it was about time I signed up.  I know some of the OCUK guys are on here but for everyone else, my name is Chris though I equally answer to Crow or Greboth.  I am from the UK and have been gaming for around 20-25 years starting with things like Atari's, Amiga 500's through most consoles through to today.  I used to play PC too but that was mostly for my racing sim set up (LFS and iRacing mostly) but I sold it a few years ago due to not using it.  I now solely rely on my PS4 and my PSN is Greeboth if anyone wants to add me.

I think that is enough though so see you around.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been 6 months since my last drin.................... Err

Welcome Greeboth. Cepheus-x here, I'm known exclusively as crispy, which really does beg the question, why the fuck did I use Cepheus-x as my gamertag?  Anywho, it's been a riot on overwatch so far. 

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

2 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

It's been 6 months since my last drin.................... Err

Welcome Greeboth. Cepheus-x here, I'm known exclusively as crispy, which really does beg the question, why the fuck did I use Cepheus-x as my gamertag?  Anywho, it's been a riot on overwatch so far. 

The callouts were confusing to begin with but I'm learning everyones 'alternative' names so it is making more sense now.

Nice one Chris! Nice intro too. What type of games do you usually play, apart from the obvious OW?

Great to have some good games with you so far buddy!

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Yeah maybe it would have been useful to include that in the OP.  These days I mostly play online FPS games like OW but I also have sunk a lot of time in to Destiny too.  I have BF1 too but I haven't really played it too much since the Destiny DLC came out then playing so much OW recently.

8 hours ago, Greboth said:

The callouts were confusing to begin with but I'm learning everyones 'alternative' names so it is making more sense now.

Welcome Chris, however you may want to continue using Greboth.

Chris is a bit like Dave. You play a game and say Chris go left just to watch a party of 5 teammates go left :) 

20 hours ago, cyberninja2601 said:

Welcome Chris, however you may want to continue using Greboth.

Chris is a bit like Dave. You play a game and say Chris go left just to watch a party of 5 teammates go left :) 

What Pat said ;)

Also, did you get tourettes when you spelt your PSN name or your FG name - which one is right: Greboth or Greeboth?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I see we let any old riffraff in nowadays. 

16 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

What Pat said ;)

Also, did you get tourettes when you spelt your PSN name or your FG name - which one is right: Greboth or Greeboth?

"Mong"

banlol.png

17 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

What Pat said ;)

It is why I answer to Crow due to their being too many Chris' in the family.

As for the username, it is a portmaneau of Grebo and Goth hence Greboth.  With one 'e' is my forum and gamer handle since I started playing online.  Unfortunately though it was taken on PSN so added an 'e'.  It has the added benefit of people bow pronounce it right too so bonus.

Edit:  Mong is also acceptable :D

On Friday, December 30, 2016 at 2:53 PM, Greboth said:

It is why I answer to Crow due to their being too many Chris' in the family.

As for the username, it is a portmaneau of Grebo and Goth hence Greboth.  With one 'e' is my forum and gamer handle since I started playing online.  Unfortunately though it was taken on PSN so added an 'e'.  It has the added benefit of people bow pronounce it right too so bonus.

Edit:  Mong is also acceptable :D

So...you're a cross between PWEI and Fields of the Nephilim. Interesting mix but that's all good from where I'm standing.

Welcome aboard sir.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I love music and have some eclectic tastes. It's an important part of my life. Not dictated by fashion or the shit that gets served up these days in the mainstream. 

So while I can say the first two Nephilim albums are awesome I can also say Pet Sounds by the Beach Boys is also awesome. For different reasons of course..

Punk rocker at heart though :)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg