FG Doubles Rocket League

Okay then. Need to know who wants in for this. i think we'll just play one 5 minute game on a standard zone. 2v2.

Players so far in based on their responses are

@GazzaGarratt

@PlasticGaming

@tronic44

@phil bottle

@crispymorgan

@MrBiron

@Findmartin

Can everyone else let me know if you want in. Even if you think you're crap, you should still do it. This would be a great laugh to have with everyone especially in the run up to Xmas holidays.

Thanks all.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

20 hours ago, phil bottle said:

You got one the last time we were all on but you didn't reply me old mucker

WhatsApp or PS4? My console has almost a 100% uptime because I watch PSVue during work and turn off notifications. WhatsApp, stop making excuses. 

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

Just played this again after a few months in the wilderness. I forgot how great this game is! They seem to have updated a few little things too, it's just awesome. Would be great to re-ignite lees idea of a little league. Or even just join up and play 3s against randoms

Yeah we kind of let it slide.

To be honest I started of getting bored of being matched with twats who only wanted to do play on the ceiling and who started to boo hoo when they were losing.

An FG meet up would be worth getting some practice though ;)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 29/07/2017 at 10:38 PM, Findmartin said:

Just played this again after a few months in the wilderness. I forgot how great this game is! They seem to have updated a few little things too, it's just awesome. Would be great to re-ignite lees idea of a little league. Or even just join up and play 3s against randoms

I'd love to try and do this again but it takes a lot of energy and time on my part - which I haven't got massive amounts at the moment. There's a few things I was looking at actually to make it fun to show our fixtures and imbed a little tournament on here so it would be cool to look and visit. Let me look into this before I start rounding people up. Let's face it, I doubt anyone else will sort this out based on the last few months.

In the meantime, why don't you all put your name down again on this thread if you're interested in Rocket League doubles league/tournament. That'll be a good start.

On 31/07/2017 at 2:51 AM, The3rdWalker said:

I'll do a 2v2 tournament. I'll let it up this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you help start looking at this again Rob? Some new people along with some of the regulars will give it a go. Probably need to set out a format and rules first to check people's interest?