...Yes, That Auptyk

Auptyk

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Hello, I'm a PC guy among all these peasants.

Dids - being an complete toss pot - encouraged me to get a PS4 which is fun when the network's not down:lol:

Welcome aboard matey. I'm the annoying pessimistic anticapitaistic pain in the ass from good old London town. Who likes to game.

I also occasionally speak cockney and beat Rib at Rocket League.

I love PC gaming because of it's versatility. Unfortunately the CoD style shooters don't really survive there. hah Both CoD and Titanfall just don't have the communities to keep the game going till the next one. So I basically play those games on my X1 and everything else on PC. I actually own a XIM3 so I can run Mouse and Keyboard on my xbox. haha. 

It's been some years since I saw that name... I never really got what the big deal was on the MW2 forum (or my memory is failing me and I can't remember) and only switched because the people I was playing with switched to this forum.

I've no grudge against you or anyone else about what happened back then. Sometimes shit just happens.

Welcome back though. Good to see you doing well.

image.jpg

but seriously, welcome back.  maybe . . . maybe don't search the forum for your name.  who knows what's been said over the years. :P  glad to hear all is well.

[i think this is a repost, could've sworn i posted this yesterday but maybe it got deleted?  didn't think it was that racy but whatevs haha.]