Just an old member trying to sign into a new forum

Palle

Hello guys, what's up.

Some of you will remember me, I'm guessing most won't.

My name is Kent and I've been around since the old MW2forum started up in 2009. A lot of things have happened and a lot have changed since then but I'm still around, although not as frequently the past couple(!) of years. Mostly because of personal things and problems which caused me to lose interest in most things in life. I'm back though, and for those who know me (and worried about me) I want to tell you that I feel stronger than ever.

Basici fyi about me: I'm a musician/craftsman at heart, with a huge gaming interest. Bigger than my wallet allows me. I'm not super updated on the latest games because my wallet restricts me. Anyhow, I'm still big into GTA on the PS3, since launch, and I know it like the back of my hand by now. I am also a modder, but I do good deeds and provide entertainment for those who want it.

These are just some basic facts about me and if you're interested in joining me feel free to PM me at any time.

I will update this thread with some of the stuff I've been up to in the past year and I'm sure I can contribute with some quality content for you all.

That's all for now. It's nice to see the new members and I'm delighted to see the old members are still here.

Peace out

0_0-1.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back Kent! Great to see old faces come back, I'm from the 'new' era I suppose but been here for a couple of years and it's been great fun and alot of good banter.

So what you playing of late? What do you think your next purchase will be? Some are on PS3 but most are on PS4 these days. That doesn't mean we won't have a retro black ops 2 night or anything else for that matter!

Nice to hear from you.

Lee

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Welcome back, buddy.  Good to see you posting.  I'm not on the forum all the much lately, but still around.  Great to hear you're doing well.  I just replied to your PM.  Hope you stick around.  What have you been up to? 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png