FIFA Journey Campaign

I'm hearing good things about the campaign, the videos are apparently pretty darn cool but not sure if it's going to be short or not. One person at my work said he completed it in 20/25 gours which seems pretty reasonable.

Any thoughts?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't started the Journey yet and admittedly it doesn't really interest me although I have heard some good things about it and it exceeding expectation. 15-20 hours is the expected completion time and I may have a look at it in the coming weeks. I thought it was just Alex Hunter at Man Utd the whole time with cliche-ridden garbage in between but actually there is supposed to be an interesting story that unfolds so I'm defo more tempted to try it out. 

I had a brief look in the beta but decided to score 10 own goals and get sent off on my debut to see what the interview was likeB)

The Rashford campaign? ;)

I played a couple of hours on it the other night, really enjoying it so far. It's nice that they've gone for something different this year, i think FIFA's been screaming for something like this for years.