The3rdWalker

Pokémon Generations revisits each generation of the Pokémon video game series to shed new light on some timeless moments. From the earliest days in the Kanto region to the splendor of the Kalos region, go behind the scenes and witness Pokémon history with new eyes! These bite-sized adventures, about 3 to 5 minutes long, will be released every week through December 23, 2016.

Pokémon Generations Episode 1: The Adventure

From Viridian Forest to Terminus Cave, see the Pokémon world as never before! 

Pokémon Generations Episode 2: The Chase

Detective Looker of the International Police uncovers critical information in the hunt for Team Rocket Boss Giovanni!

Pokémon Generations Episode 3: The Challenger

A new challenger approaches to test his abilities against the Kanto region’s Elite Four. Will he prove himself worthy?

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are brilliant Rob, thanks for sharing. What's the main difference between the tv show and the games/this? Ash was a bit patronising however I would still enjoy watching episodes probably because it's all I've ever seen.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

3 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

These are brilliant Rob, thanks for sharing. What's the main difference between the tv show and the games/this? Ash was a bit patronising however I would still enjoy watching episodes probably because it's all I've ever seen.

To me Ash is such a failure. It's been 20 years and he just gets marginally better. Red however, truly becomes a Pokémon master just like you do in he video game. 

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD