J4MES OX4D

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, cyberninja2601 said:

Same old Same old

I really enjoyed that map and game in 2007. It's not 2007 anymore

I didn't play this online back then but I take your point. Apart from a little nostalgia it doesn't seem massively worth it. Personally this was way back when campaign mode was all the rage but again I don't see how much value I'd get out of that right now.

I'd probably only consider getting it if it was sold separately for no more than £14.99. It is inevitable Activision will sell it standalone six or so months down the line once Infinite Warfare has dried up its revenues but anything more at that time than $20 would be ludicrous. It will probably cost £30/$40 though! 

From what I've seen; it doesn't even look that decent of a remaster and the new audio is quite frankly horrendous with some even swiped from Advanced bloody Warfare. The campaign is iconic and the MP would still be good for a few matches here and there but the only reason this has been produced is to simply bail Infinite Warfare out of a major embarrassment. 

I'm in a minority likely but I can't wait for it. I like the idea of having two different style CODs to play. I understand why we couldn't have a "boots on the ground" COD this year so having this as an option is an ok compromise. £70 for both? I don't think the value is too bad.

My main hope is Search and Destroy in COD4 will be as good as I remember it. I love slower, more tactical SnD games. Be good please!

I miss it CoD 4, but there's no way I'm buying the two game package.  If it drops to 20 or below, I'll get it, but that's it.  Been there, done that, and not interested in any new CoD game.  The franchise is dead.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

They need to remove the stupid 'Participation' Medals or at least allow users to disable them. Not only do they take up a portion of the screen, they sounds they make every 2 seconds is that of Advanced Warfare. Just one kill can get you about 10 flying across the screen! 

This CoD game was when they didn't cater towards bad players or had to make people feel special but it seems even a half arsed kill from two yards now earns you a string of medals including longshot, epic kill, sharpshooter, 1337 l3g3nd, noscope with no scope medals popping up:lol: