Forum Suggested Improvements / Enhancements

15 hours ago, PlasticGaming said:

I have just realized there's an option to change your background image! Would it be possible to have a solid black background as a selection option?

Absolutely! I can look to add one in, don't see why not. We have 2 spare slots as you can have up to 6 backgrounds to choose from so if anyone has another cool background to add let me know and I'll add it :91_thumbsup:

Haven't had chance to be on here actively for a week because it's a little crazy at work and home life.

I'll look to clean up some threads if people still want me to?

Would also be good to know anything people want changing or think would be cool to add if I can find it.

Let me know y'all!

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Would also be good to know anything people want changing or think would be cool to add if I can find it.

Let me know y'all!

Honestly I think the site is pretty darn good as is right now IMO. Good variety of categorizes, I like the color scheme and the background. I think we got a nice set up for now, nothing I can really think of off hand :) 

6 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Haven't had chance to be on here actively for a week because it's a little crazy at work and home life.

I'll look to clean up some threads if people still want me to?

Let me know y'all!

Downloads for the FG banner and icon. 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cqzphaz6cur4c5f/AAC-whXeRS-Soj0j146uTaGIa?dl=0

• The raw Illustrator file is included, you can scale it to any size. Logo_Forever_Gaming
  • Gamebattles icon and logo. FG_Gamebattles_Avatar & FG_Gamebattles
  • Logo_Forever_Gaming_1000x1000
  • Transparent_Forever_Gaming_350x250
  • Transparent_Forever_Gaming_1778x1267
  • Forum avatar. Icon_Forever_Gaming_400x400

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

Removed The Division and No Man's Sky sub-forums. Will look to remove Warframe from the upper tier sub-forums as well over the next few days unless anyone wants to keep it there?

I've also been thinking about categorising threads under their game name. This would take a considerable time to do but I would absolutely invest the time in this if it helps see what gaming threads we have for certain games and would assist with duplicate themed threads, keeping old threads alive, checking back on specific news, etc. Main reason for me thinking about this is because whenever I want to know about games, 9/10 I'll look for the game and then see what news is about.

Can I have some thoughts from you lovely people please? I think it would cool to also understand how you all search for information, old or new. It may unearth an alternative way of neatly putting the forums.

Thanks all.

On 21/12/2016 at 6:36 PM, PlasticGaming said:

Requesting a solid color background option.

No probs Rob, i'll take a look over the next few days.

5 hours ago, Drifter said:

.......about 3 seconds :angry:

LOL

:D Not long then! I'll remove it later tonight. Doesn't show up on mobile version though which is a shame :P