Hello new user here

Findmartin

Hi all.....I'm Martin, GazzaGarratt (Lee) is my cousin and he suggested to check out your site.

About me - i have a ps4, recently completed gta5 story mode & now Playing the last of us and rocket league. Also love Football games and shooters online, but my real passion is playing football and spending time with the family of course so I don't play games as much as I may like.

in the past I've had an Atari, SNES (which is sitting in lees front room, we still play mario kart to this day & I kick his ass!), original Xbox, a GameCube, a wii & all the playstations from psx to ps4. Cheers

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! You made it! And nice little intro apart from you got the kicking ass the wrong way around....don't forget who beasted you at Atlanta 96 the other night 👊:D

Now get your name in the Rocket League section!

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

4 minutes ago, Chookes said:

Welcome.

Any secrets or embarrassing stories about Lee you would like to share?

Fuck off Euan.

And well played for getting me to bite so easily.

It can't be rude if it's factual.

Tbh I always rave about how awesome you guys and gals are so in some ways there is a compliment for you (and the rest) in him showing his face on here ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome folks much appreciated I look forward to seeing you online and having some banter on here of course

ahhh yes Euan there is lots of dirt on Lee but I'll save that for another day 😊

And don't believe what he says about Mario kart.....he's pony at all of the tracks apart from rainbow road and that's only because his new TV can't handle the old pixels and it buggers my eyesight up