Bugs, issues and problems

3 hours ago, Sennex said:

I thought it was on purpose, or I would have looked at it yesterday, sorry about that Lee

That's okay mate :) . It didn't look initially a problem but it was.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

On 16/08/2017 at 3:42 PM, Sennex said:

I brought up a similar point a while back.

We should also nuke Call of Duty, other than laughing at their failure, that forum doesn't do much

On 16/08/2017 at 4:44 PM, The3rdWalker said:

Seconded

On 16/08/2017 at 5:12 PM, phil bottle said:

Sprinkle me in too

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

On 16/08/2017 at 5:35 PM, NCA-Paendrag said:

It might change when WWII comes out though, but I see your point :)

So, I'll put this to a vote for everyone. I get the point that a subforum needs tons of post to standalone but 1) all subforums needs somewhere to start and 2) CoD was the cornerstone for many people here. If this one is good then maybe people want it to keep it but happy still to nuke if all don't need it anymore. I'll start a separate thread for the vote.

I personally think the top 5 games in our community deserve their own forums but lets focus on getting a vote done and then getting this place buzzing with the new games coming first.

I can't remember the last time I saw any of us playing it on PSN, but I do admit to not paying attention in the last month

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Yeah, we've been playing Blops 3 a few times over the last 6 weeks and had some great nights on it. However, that doesn't mean we need a forum for it. I'm cool with whatever the outcome is.

36 minutes ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

When I read enw content inThe Destiny Noob thread it takes me to the first post every time.

Which is a bit annoying since the post is 5 km long :)

Weird. Doesn't for me and the plugin to take all threads to the latest post is on and working. Which bit are you clicking on?

FG pretty much stopped / worked extremely slowly for a few hours just now. First time since...well, I can't remember a time.

Seems to be up and running fine again so I'll check it out tomorrow.

FYI - Went to put events and other updates on here tonight but at least you now why I haven't. It's past midnight so I'll do what I can tomorrow around work.

First spambot in a while got through today. All content deleted already but it does leave the content 'unread' now. As we've started to grow recently, I need all mods to help out keep an eye on these going forward as I don't want to be the only one who does it and equally I may not be on FG at that time. Thank you, you lovely people Xx

Lee let me know if you need any help with the admin of this site. I have a background in websites.

Thanks Mike. Will definitely keep that in mind. We do have a quite a few for the size we are and coupled with the fact we've been pretty squeaky clean for a large amount of time it (i.e. mods haven't really had to be mods at all) we'll just have to monitor it.

However, if we continue to grow like we are and there becomes more stuff to do then absolutely I'll look at you helping out where you can Mike. Remember, just being here regularly helps an enormous amount :D

The url www.forevergaming.co.uk isn't working atm so Dave is checking the redirect in abit. Browser version still works fine if you have /forum at the end.

38 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

The url www.forevergaming.co.uk isn't working atm so Dave is checking the redirect in abit. Browser version still works fine if you have /forum at the end.

So if you can’t read this, you now know why! ;):lol::lol:

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

5 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

So if you can’t read this, you now know why! ;):lol::lol:

Lolz!

So FG had a hiccup earlier for around an hour. Something with our host, will see if we can extra details on it. All back to normal now and nothing is damaged in case you're wondering :D Thanks to Dave to logging on our host and sorting it.

The last person to post in a section and how long ago it was seems to be broken on the home page, I'm on my mobile and using the web rather than app.

Weird. I don't see the same problem. Here's my view on mobile web view.

50ab69d2fcdac57a7ef6a7e18bc02567.jpg

As of right now they are all the latest posts.

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Weird. I don't see the same problem. Here's my view on mobile web view

As of right now they are all the latest posts.

I've whatsapp'd you the picture as can't stick it on here from my phone

20 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

If you log in I think it will update the thread info.

If I go into the forum on my work PC, via IE, and don't log in, it looks like no-one has posted for a couple of months.

Just came on here to post exactly that, I was because I wasn't logged in.

Can we get that refreshing for people who aren't logged in? If your new to the forum and it looks like people haven't been posting for months, it might turn people away.