Bugs, issues and problems

9 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I'll look at this later. The only people it should 1 for them is Didds, Tommy and I (admin) as it I didn't look right for my name to be there. Maybe as posts start to level out across us all I can add us back in.

It shouldn't do that for you though. Anyone else got the same? I'll look into it over the weekend as I'm out tonight otherwise I would do it today.

I also show as 1.

I assumed this was recognition of the fact that I am number 1, head honcho, numero uno, top of the class, all round fecking twat.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

13 minutes ago, crispymorgan said:

I'm getting signed out overnight a lot.  Is this an issue others are having?

Are you using IE? If you are, stop using it and use Chrome. 99/100 is because of IE.

Also, you tend to have an finite number of devices you can login and ask for you to be remembered.

Ill clear the cache in a moment so hopefully that will sort it.

I'm being remembered by Chrome fine btw.

1 hour ago, Greboth said:

Yup, had it happen on all my devices; my pc running firefox, phone using safari and work pc using IE.

Does that do it now or just in the past? Apart from knowing that IE is shit I didn't know we had the same issues on other browsers?

@crispymorgan when did it start for you?

I wasn't paying attention to the times but I have had to log back in on everything that I have used for the last however many months.  It has only been the last day or 2 though that I have been logged out.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

On 27/06/2017 at 10:47 AM, crispymorgan said:

I'm getting signed out overnight a lot.  Is this an issue others are having?

On 27/06/2017 at 0:08 PM, Greboth said:

Yup, had it happen on all my devices; my pc running firefox, phone using safari and work pc using IE.

Just found out its a current bug for the current version of the IPS board (4.1). It is a fix in the 4.2 expected within the next 4-8 weeks hopefully, along with quite a few large improvements I've read up. Please bear with it, i'm frustrated as I can't do much about it right now. Please continue to log in and ask to be 'remembered'. I know quite a few don't have issues currently, like myself.

2 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

Warframe forum is gone? It's just a blank space.

I spoke with Lee about this awhile back when the topic of reorganizing the forums came up. Originally the bulk of the playing was done by Owl, Bart, Jason, Chris, Tommy and myself. (sprinkle in Phil) So the forum section more or less doesn't need it's own section any longer and can just be filed into shooters. If we got a massive following again we could always reopen it. 

You could created a "Warframe Megathread" like Destiny did in the past to keep all relevant information in there. The sub forum was just like an old house with dusty furniture at this point. 

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

I brought up a similar point a while back.

We should also nuke Call of Duty, other than laughing at their failure, that forum doesn't do much

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

2 hours ago, The3rdWalker said:

I spoke with Lee about this awhile back when the topic of reorganizing the forums came up. Originally the bulk of the playing was done by Owl, Bart, Jason, Chris, Tommy and myself. (sprinkle in Phil) So the forum section more or less doesn't need it's own section any longer and can just be filed into shooters. If we got a massive following again we could always reopen it. 

You could created a "Warframe Megathread" like Destiny did in the past to keep all relevant information in there. The sub forum was just like an old house with dusty furniture at this point. 

Yeah, I know it was talk about archiving it, but now it still has its own section but all the threads are gone.

Thought it might be a bug or something.

I too used that forum in the past, and you and me are the only ones still playing it I guess. 

1 hour ago, Sennex said:

I brought up a similar point a while back.

We should also nuke Call of Duty, other than laughing at their failure, that forum doesn't do much

It might change when WWII comes out though, but I see your point :)

Honestly, if it has less than 800 posts, then it should be merged elsewhere.

CoD just flat sucks, and I don't see any of us here playing it because of things like Destiny 2, Minecraft, GTAV, etc..

Sure a few of you all will end up getting it, you guys always do, but I have a pretty god feeling that most of us will skip it for better quality games

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Not had chance to do much today on here, so apologies for that. I'll get to look at these changes tomorrow. The Warframe thing that Brede mentioned is probably a bug, although it was going to be put back into Shooters anyway.

I like the fact we have some opinions on this again. I want to make sure we don't lose focus not only for us oldies but for brand new people. If we are to grow, which I expect an upturn in September onwards, this place must be inviting and make sense to find stuff for newbies.

Warframe posts now show. The type of forum was changed somehow to not allow anything in it. They'll be there for the meantime and when I get chance i'll collapse them into Shooters.