Bugs, issues and problems

59 minutes ago, Rumelylady said:

Well, shit! That's exactly what I looking for! Thanks!

Ahhh, I thought you were looking for it when you click on a fully updated thread. Nice one Tommy!

I knew what she was talking about because it took me a while to figure it out myself at first.  It's a feature I rely on!  I'd love to see a floating bar on this site like on the "other" site.  Something with the main page link, top of the page, and unread posts.  That'd be great.  I should look into it..  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

This is the error we receive after posting replies to any thread. If you refresh your browser it will still show the error but force the post through, as a double post. If you do not refresh the post doesn't happen. When you go to delete the double post it says the post never existed.

error.png

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

I kept getting an error message when trying to post in Drifter's headset thread, but apparently the posts went though because I've got a triple post there now. The error was something about the theme not being supported. I'd copy it but I didn't want to end up with a fourth post.

1 hour ago, cyberninja2601 said:

I'm gettting the following error when posting

[[Template forums/front/topics/topic is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I just posted about that but you may not be able to see my post...or even this one:lol:

Guys, sorry about that.....tried to fix tapatalk whilst at work and went pear-shaped. Have disabled it so its all working.

I'll try and fix tapatalk again later. Sorry for the inconvenience.

20 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Guys, sorry about that.....tried to fix tapatalk whilst at work and went pear-shaped. Have disabled it so its all working.

I'll try and fix tapatalk again later. Sorry for the inconvenience.

You definitely don't need to be sorry ❤️

8 minutes ago, Drifter said:

At least once per day it seems I get that error message saying "fatal error"...whats the deal with that??

Since you are single the site has taken it upon itself to tell you, you screw up every day    <rim shot please> :)

I've just created a new thread in the BF1 section but on the home page it says the last post in that section was from the Overwatch thread, not sure if this is a bug/issue or just the way it is?

All i know is i don't want people missing out on some sweet sweet BF1 beta

1 hour ago, tronic44 said:

I've just created a new thread in the BF1 section but on the home page it says the last post in that section was from the Overwatch thread, not sure if this is a bug/issue or just the way it is?

All i know is i don't want people missing out on some sweet sweet BF1 beta

I think this was because my computer has signed me out and i hadn't noticed :/

Ok, so if i'm in a thread then click onto the Forever Gaming link at the top to take me back to the home page it signs me out.....or seems to sign me out but then when i click back on a thread i'm signed back in. I'm awful at explaining things so i made a video :lol:

37 minutes ago, tronic44 said:

Ok, so if i'm in a thread then click onto the Forever Gaming link at the top to take me back to the home page it signs me out.....or seems to sign me out but then when i click back on a thread i'm signed back in. I'm awful at explaining things so i made a video :lol:

Ok this isn't happening any more, not sure if something been fixed or what but nice one :lol:

FYI - Unread content button doesn't work for me on mobile. Either Didds or I will sort. Let us know if it starts working or is working okay for anyone else.

6 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

FYI - Unread content button doesn't work for me on mobile. Either Didds or I will sort. Let us know if it starts working or is working okay for anyone else.

I've fixed this now.