Bugs, issues and problems

Folks, please use this thread to report any bugs or anything you find. They seem to be rather intermittent in that they affect some people and not others so if you guys report them we can look for trends and sort them out. 

Cheers :)

banlol.png

I had that as well Pat, no idea what caused it but it sorted itself in the end. I'm also in touch with tech support to find out what the cause is so please hang in there, it's being worked on :)

banlol.png

When I try to come to the site on my phone I get some fatal error.  Then have to hit refresh a bunch of times and it eventually loads.  Chrome on iOS 

says:

Fatal error: Call to a member function language() on null in /var/sites/f/forevergaming.co.uk/public_html/forum/system/Output/Output.php on line 526

Not a bug Didds but is there any way for me to link straight to the unread post? When i click on the unread activity, it takes me to the top of the thread. Am I missing something?

26 minutes ago, Curb_Stompp said:

I'm having tapatalk problems. Can't sign in and visit at all. 

Didds has got to update Tapatalk i think Sam so its compatible with the new upgrade. If I'm honest I've been using mobile site since the update and I think its way better than tapatalk imo.

I keep forgetting to update Tapatalk, I'll do it this weekend. Sorry Sam :)

James keep logging in or clear your cookies. From what I understand, the new software is still a bit compatible with the old cookies which is why it tries to use them but not compatible enough to work smoothly, so you have to clear them out and let the site create new ones, that should resolve the login issues.

banlol.png

12 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

Location information is missing a colon.

10 hours ago, PlasticGaming said:

I noticed that last week, removed my location due to OCD.

Fixed for you.

(First Admin issue resolved :D)

15 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Any chance of the "go to top of page" button returning? Or can I not just see it?

Hi Dave, there isn't one as standard however i've added now added one that you should see in your bottom right hand corner with an arrow pointing up. It has a bounce effect and seems to do the job you asked for. Let us know if causes any problems.

Kind of a silly thing, but is there some way to jump to the last page of a topic with multiple pages like there was with the old theme? Am I simply missing the thing that does this?

Also, thank you for adding the return to top. My finger is lazy and I don't like scrolling to the top when I don't have to =P

1 hour ago, Rumelylady said:

Kind of a silly thing, but is there some way to jump to the last page of a topic with multiple pages like there was with the old theme? Am I simply missing the thing that does this?

Also, thank you for adding the return to top. My finger is lazy and I don't like scrolling to the top when I don't have to =P

Not a problem with the button btw :)

No, it's not silly i miss it a little bit too - may need Didds to look into this as I'm pretty new to this. I'll have a look tonight as well though.

I'm going to start a separate thread about forum suggested improvements / enhancements you want to see, no matter how big or small. That way we can keep real bugs here and good ideas/functionality on a different conversation. Should have more value from feedback that way and people don't feel bad putting suggestions in a bug or "issue" thread.

2 hours ago, Rumelylady said:

If you're in the "Unread Content" section, you can click on the time stamp and it will take you directly to the most recent post.  It will say something like "37 minutes ago."  Click that, and bam, you're at the most recent post in that thread. :)  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

22 minutes ago, BO7H B4RRELS said:

If you're in the "Unread Content" section, you can click on the time stamp and it will take you directly to the most recent post.  It will say something like "37 minutes ago."  Click that, and bam, you're at the most recent post in that thread. :)  

Well, shit! That's exactly what I looking for! Thanks!