Civilization 5 or Mafia 2 for free!

Diddums

Voted, tried to get the game code emailed to me and they're trying to tell me that my username and password aren't right when it is. The site is so freakin' slow it's not even funny.

It did that with mine, I ended up making a new twitter account just to link it to the website to speed the process up.

I linked my google, still nothing and its been 8 hours. All I got was "Thanks, you will get your crap soon"

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I linked my google, still nothing and its been 8 hours. All I got was "Thanks, you will get your crap soon"

At least you're getting that! haha

It did that with mine, I ended up making a new twitter account just to link it to the website to speed the process up.

Mine is linked to Facebook, so I know my stuff is correct.

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

I'm having some issues too.  I voted.  Signed in w/ Facebook, but then it sends me back and says I need to vote.  The link they provide sends me to my voting results/choices, lol.  So... yeah, I voted.  Not sure what to do.  Then when it says to log in, it says the wrong log in, same problem as Mike I guess. 

Hmmm... this is weird.  I really want Civ5

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

did you submit your votes?

once you go through all the things, and sign in, you still have to submit. The whole thing is really poorly done IMO

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Yeah, I hit submit.  I'm going to try again here in a bit.  I don't need to be on the PC that I want to download the game to, do I?  I'm at work. 

It's definitely poorly done.  Why was it taking foreeeever to refresh to the next category to vote?  Was that just because of high traffic or something else?

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png