Whatsapp

With the forum currently experiencing a mid life crisis a lot of folk are communicating via whatsapp.

A few folk are not in the whatsapp groups so I suggest sending your numbers to either me or someone a little more trustworthy and reputable.

You know it makes sense ;)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said it in the Warframe section of Whatsapp, and I will say it here.

Personally, I view Whatsapp as the death of the forum. The number of posts here has gone done, almost directly in line with the more people that join in on Whatsapp.

Maybe thats okay, maybe it isn't. IDK

I just advise caution in everyone migrating there, unless the intent is to just not use these anymore.

For me personally, I prefer the forums. Its easier to make large posts and have an actual exchange of information. Whatsapp is where we troll each other or call Dave a cocksucker

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I agree Bart but I think while the forum is having issues some folk are missing out on high quality banter.

OK may not high quality.

Or even banter.

Just guys talking.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I guess you are right.

I haven't seen much posted on this site and new post only come up every 2nd or 3rd day

It's having intermittent technical issues. Dave is still looking into it. If you PM y our cell number, I can add you to the WhatsApp group. Also, in the event of worst case scenario, we may end up here depending on what Dave decides to do: forevergaming.freeforums.net

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

It's having intermittent technical issues. Dave is still looking into it. If you PM y our cell number, I can add you to the WhatsApp group. Also, in the event of worst case scenario, we may end up here depending on what Dave decides to do: forevergaming.freeforums.net

Thanks for the information.

I don't use whatsapp so I am not familiar with the details but since my phone is my business phone it probably would not be appropriate to use for forum stuff. I don't know if everything would be sent to the phone but stuff like a T&A tread just wouldn't be professional on a work phone. 

I will have a look at the other site however. 

Thanks for the information.

I don't use whatsapp so I am not familiar with the details but since my phone is my business phone it probably would not be appropriate to use for forum stuff. I don't know if everything would be sent to the phone but stuff like a T&A tread just wouldn't be professional on a work phone.

I will have a look at the other site however.

WhatsApp is a messaging app, uses data instead of text. We have a general forum chat group there and a smaller group of us on a Warframe specific chat group. It's nothing like a forum. We just bullshit all day.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

The whatsapp group is great for bants (first and last time i'll ever say that word) and perfect for when the site is having some troubles. I do think Bart is right with the whatsapp group killing the forum, there has been a lot less activity on here. I try to post anything major on the forum....speaking of that, just remembered something i was meant to post. 

I see the whatsapp group as a good way to organise times for gaming and receiving cock......pictures from Euan.

Has Dave got all our email details so that if the site perma-crashes and we have to start from the ground up, we can all be contacted?

Not sure Dave. I keep meaning to PM the folks who aren't on WhatsApp, but haven't got around to it yet.

On 18/01/2017 at 11:47 PM, NCA-Paendrag said:

Can I join then?

Of course Brede, sorry for not replying sooner, just haven't been properly active for a few days. PM me and I'll add you once I get it.