Total War: Warhammer

The publishers are scammy bastards but it's an awesome game that I will pick up in a weak moment, no doubt. 

Didn't know that mate. You saying they will target for Microtransactions after launch?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Didn't know that mate. You saying they will target for Microtransactions after launch?
It's all documented here on this thread but as I like you Lee you cunt I'll give a quick recap.

They released the first game in a bare bones state and drip fed the content and races which should have already been in the game.... as DLC.
So, if I was that sad and pathetic I could have the game I wanted... but for an extra 50 sovs over the price on release.

Was going to wait for the steam sale GOTY edition but the fuckers saw me coming and just released a new game instead.

Which I will buy in a Steam sale GOTY edition, next Spring :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

18 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Not really microtransactions but fully fledged expansions which stink of withheld content. Thankfully there is enough meat in the campaign this time around with four very diverse races each with two different campaigns within. There's also the Mortal Campaign which combines the New and Old Worlds and over 170 races which will be free to all owners of this and the original which is amazing. The first game was very threadbare but this one is a vast improvement but DLC expansions will no doubt follow but they wont be as essential to the overall experience as the first one.