Favorite melee weapons vs Infested

L_C_Scipio

What are some of your favorite melee weapons vs the Infested?

Currently I'm using my Dragon Nikana but I wanted to see what you guys like. The Atterax seems like it could be really good as well.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Orthos is always amazing if you speed it up

also Dual Kama's with a decent stance is okay

If you can get the timing down for the Scindo, its loads of fun

also... Ether Daggers, Dex Dakra, Dual Zoren, and Dual Heat swords.

Honestly pretty much any melee weapon with a fire effect.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I think most any decent melee weapon will work up to the point where it becomes ill advised to be wading into melee. That said, if you really want to max your melee versus Infested, here are some options.

Infested, generally speaking, are weakest versus Slash damage. They also tend to show up in hordes, so something that can hit multiple targets would be useful.

Leaving out Prime weapons, the Galatine would seem to be the best option. It has immense Slash DPS and can hit 5 targets simultaneously. It also has a decent crit chance and typical 2x crit multiplier.

Here is the Slash DPS for some other slashy weapons for comparison:

Atterax 36.45

Orthos 31.5

Scindo 72

Nikana 45.76

Dex Dakra 45.92

Kronen 57.2

Galatine 119

Some other things to consider are that the Atterax lends itself very well to Critical builds, having a base 25% crit chance and 3x multiplier. On the downside, it can only hit one target. The Kronen and Dex Dakra both have a whopping 390 spin attack damage. The Galatine has 250 spin attack and the other weapons listed are all around 100.

Conclusion, I need to build a Galatine tout suite.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

The Galantine is pretty nice, but even with Berserker and Fury (Is that the other speed mod? I can never remember its name), it still felt slow to me

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Anyone still playing Warframe?

As for melee weapons I prefer Fragor Prime and Galatine Prime. Especially when you face high level Infested, above rank 50 and/or going for a long run.

Me and a mate did an ODS and when we left after around 50 mins when our shields began to struggle, our weapons still tore through lvl 87 Infested like butter.

Other fun weapons is the Ack & Brunt, Destrel, Scindo Prime, War, Tipedo, Kesheg and many more.

Even Venk Prime is quite fun with the right stance mod.

7 hours ago, DoubleD said:

Anyone still playing Warframe?

As for melee weapons I prefer Fragor Prime and Galatine Prime. Especially when you face high level Infested, above rank 50 and/or going for a long run.

Me and a mate did an ODS and when we left after around 50 mins when our shields began to struggle, our weapons still tore through lvl 87 Infested like butter.

Other fun weapons is the Ack & Brunt, Destrel, Scindo Prime, War, Tipedo, Kesheg and many more.

Even Venk Prime is quite fun with the right stance mod.

Yeah we go through phases. Once other games get boring we hop on warframe.