BF4 DLC for Free

Capn_Underpants

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are all going to be free over time here soon. I need to find the tweet that talked about it.

Also, BF4 is still amazing, I play a few hours a day before jumping to warframe

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

They are all going to be free over time here soon. I need to find the tweet that talked about it.

Also, BF4 is still amazing, I play a few hours a day before jumping to warframe

That's great. I thought I was the only one that was actually excited for free DLC on this game. I was reading what you read too about them releasing the DLC up until their new release or something. Really excited :D

Sadly I already own them all, but I hope others make the jump here soon as it is still a solid game.

I can't even compare it to CoD like I used to, the two games are so radically different now

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I recently installed it to my new ps4 as I planned to play it but there isn't many servers for my preferred game type.

However I will jump on before moving to bf5 if I decide to get that.

Odd that you can't find any servers for that mode. Must be your location

Yea that is most likely the case. Lord knows I only ever play Conquest anymore. (got my 265th medal for it last night!)