New logo

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, one thing I mentioned before was being able to choose themes from the user control panel, that way everyone can make the page look how they want, and those of us who mainly read this while at work can have it not be so blatant we are tricking off.

We always sort of just dropped it before and never talked about it

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I'll have a look tomorrow. If you want to mess about in the mean time, feel free. You can also resize the logo if you want, there's a site which resizes PNG files online, I just Googled it. Or I'll do it tomorrow.

banlol.png

That looks pretty sweet!  Time to get some T-Shirts made!!!

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

I'll have a look tomorrow. If you want to mess about in the mean time, feel free. You can also resize the logo if you want, there's a site which resizes PNG files online, I just Googled it. Or I'll do it tomorrow.

I can do it without a website.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

Love it, thanks Rob!! 

I agree with the size and positioning, think it does need to be a tad smaller and more central. Not sure if that will effect the buttons in the top right

I like it. For some reason it makes me think of NHL hockey, no idea why it just does lol...but I like it, looks good.

Same here

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

If you don't center that god damn sexy logo I'm going to hire hackers to bust me into your website so I can fix the fucking thing myself.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Note to self: 

Owl is sexy when angry. Miaow.

EDIT: Logo resized. Let me know if you're happy with it. Centering might be a bitch due to the nav buttons at the top right of the index page.

banlol.png

I think its fine now, it is a shade easier to hide when browsing at work.

Also, We can have templates, I looked at that section of the CP this morning, now to find some that are work friendly and letting users control their options

Random thought piggy backing off of what Jsin is asking about.

We can't jsut center the logo without deadspace all around, and it being a HUGE pain in the ass, BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I like big buts)

Lets splat the existing logo in the middle of some sort of collage of shit from games and then use that.

I will dig into the placement for the hot bar on the right and see what can be done. Worse comes to worse, we can just leave that over top of the banner.

Is Rib willing to do more banner work?

So, looking into the Branding section of the site, the Logo is centered already....... thats hysterical