Bf5 reveal next week

techno

It will be a mixture of future and past, much like a christmas carol by Charles Dickens. And we've all been naughty.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Yeah, one of their ex employees leaked something to do with a WW1 mission and BattlefieldIntel suggest 'WW1 with a twist'. Can't quite digest what they're going for but as long as it's not too barmy like what Call of Duty has become; I'll be happy. 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, one of their ex employees leaked something to do with a WW1 mission and BattlefieldIntel suggest 'WW1 with a twist'. Can't quite digest what they're going for but as long as it's not too barmy like what Call of Duty has become; I'll be happy.

Rich knows more but he's not telling...

But yeah man I am more and more seeing some kind of twist with more than one time frame.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

WW1 might be a bit boring. You wouldn't have the weapon and vehicle diversity that exists today.

Perhaps something like a Lt. Dan family history thing would be cool. For those of you who aren't familiar with the Forest Gump character, Lt. Dan had a familly member involved in every american war and died in combat. I might be kind of cool to have each map and part of the campaign set in a different war. WW1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Gulf war and Afganistan. I doubt they would do that however

There is a game coming out that is Medieval style combat, we linked it elsewhere, it looks good, even if I can't remember the name of it

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

There is a game coming out that is Medieval style combat, we linked it elsewhere, it looks good, even if I can't remember the name of it

The sword fighting one that was doing the rounds a while back...actually what else would it be lol

I don't care too much about setting other than it visually looking differnt as long as gameplay is good. But I do like the idea of multiple time zones

Chivalry.

banlol.png

Chivalry.

Thats the PC game isn't it?

This one was console based

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."