Red Dead Redemption 2

Whilst it look like its a spring 2018 release and Take Two have pretty much said nothing will be shown at E3, theres a rumour mill going around that it will have a first person mode.

I don't think it's harsh to expect this considering GTA5 has it and this should be on the blueprints from the start.

If I'm honest though, i never use it in GTA. It feels weird and difficult to play this kind of game like that.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

5 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Whilst it look like its a spring 2018 release and Take Two have pretty much said nothing will be shown at E3, theres a rumour mill going around that it will have a first person mode.

I don't think it's harsh to expect this considering GTA5 has it and this should be on the blueprints from the start.

If I'm honest though, i never use it in GTA. It feels weird and difficult to play this kind of game like that.

Gutted it's been put back but expecting a really good game now.

I'm the same, GTA feels weird in first person and i imagine this will as well but it's still nice to give people the option.

It's much harder to do a 360 no scope in 3rd person :) 

The PC version ig GTAV took an eternity to come out and the date was pushed back a few times too. It was worth it and I encourage all developers/publishers to do the same.
Mass Effect is a prime example of how to fuck up a much loved franchise.
Release the game when it's ready. If you promised me a chicken burger in 2 minutes, forgot to cook it thoroughly but honored the two minutes promise you might make me ill.

No one wants to see ill phil I guarantee that; )

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

1 hour ago, phil bottle said:

Plus 1st person is awesome you flippin twats. Just walk around in 1st person and imagine you're really there.

Mate, have you tried to shoot and drive in fps in GTA?? It's wellard ennit? :P

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Mate, have you tried to shoot and drive in fps in GTA?? It's wellard ennit? [emoji14]

With a keyboard and mouse it's actually very easy.
On the PS4 though I only go first person when I'm chilling

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

1 hour ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Game has been delayed again but this time we have a fixed release date of October 26th 2018. 

Good stuff, I'd rather wait for a game that works on release, than get one that doesn't work for the first 6 months.

gg Rockstar!