Titanfall 2

J4MES OX4D

Hopefully this game will last longer than a week before dying a death this time around. Not even fluid mechanics, solid maps and great gunplay could save this game and I'm quite surprised they're having a sequel. There's much convincing to be done and a campaign is bottom line essential for Titanfall 2.

I know respawn wasn't to happy about EA making the Xbone exclusive deal. That may of had something to do with the lack of content

It was either that or the project being canned as Respawn blew their entire development budget in 2012 and EA weren't even willing to fund the rest of the project despite being the developers sole publisher. EA drafted in Microsoft as the only interested party, to bankroll the rest of the development and get the game finished but it was conditional that the game would be an 'exclusive' to get it released two years after that. Sony apparently weren't convinced in Respawn originally prior to their close bankrupcy call due to their small team size and the fact the two studio bosses were in and out of court with legal proceedings filed against them by Activision at the time which also impacted development massively.

Thread revival, y'all!

As this is now free on PS+ I thought I'd revive this thread.

Absolutely everybody NEEDS to get this game downloaded as it is fucking amazing. It's better than any COD that's come out since BO3.

fart.gif

14 hours ago, MrBiron said:

Thread revival, y'all!

As this is now free on PS+ I thought I'd revive this thread.

Absolutely everybody NEEDS to get this game downloaded as it is fucking amazing. It's better than any COD that's come out since BO3.

Totally agree, good games last night smooth movement good gun play and alot of fun especially as most of us didn't have a clue.

Oh and big fucking robots 👍