Make me a Fan of your Premiership Club

The3rdWalker

5.30 UK time Saturday 2 April.

Liverpool v Spurs. We'll find out all about Liverpool's defensive strategy. :)

Liverpool has an NBA team?

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool FC scousers (or the 'Bin Dippers' as they are known by everyone else) will require you grow a moustache. An army corporal type tache. I don't know how Jordie managed to leave that out.

Scousers are similar to Sampson. There's a reason we lost our strenth when the 'tashes left!

5.30 UK time Saturday 2 April.

Liverpool v Spurs. We'll find out all about Liverpool's defensive strategy.  :)

Our next two games are Tottenham home and Borussia away. Depending on which Liverpool turns up, it'll either be two good battles or we'll get spanked twice in a row  :lol:

Thats a good write up Jordie I will try and make sure to catch the next Liverpool game so I can see what that defense strategy is all about.  Makes a lot of sense to me.  I stopped watching Liverpool after Suarez left even though I hate that horse face.  He's one hell of a player though

The Borussia game on the 7th of April (20:05 UK time) will have an absolutely electric atmosphere. Liverpool might get wrecked, but it'll be a hell of an occasion.

Nice one Jordie, great attitude. I've enjoyed this season tremendously simply because I love the direction Spurs are headed in, I honestly don't think about the title, we've already had a season well beyond my expectations. Seeing great games and living great atmospheres is what it's all about. LFC know all about that.

I also think in Klopp you've found the right manager, I loved how he went out on the piss in the centre of Liverpool as soon as he arrived, quality :)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Stop calling soccer football.

No

Seconded!

No

But that's exactly what it is!

Yes

I like to refer to American Football as HandEgg

Yes

And Rob, if you support Liverpool I'll disown you. Seriously. The only reason Jordie gets away with it is he supported them before i met him and he's a super cool guy [emoji41]

Go for a team like Spurs or Arsenal (wait for Phil to explode at me). They play good football, decent history, won't win all the time but still up there and they're both not fecking annoying....much.

Other than that, fancy a Championship club like Blackburn Rovers?? [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16]

Premier League winners once (back in the distance past somewhere) and has one of the best youth set ups in the land. Not many of us too so you wouldn't be a glory fan then [emoji6]

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I didn't even really know about championship clubs? which league?

The Championship is the division below the Premiership. Every year, the top 3 championship sides get promoted into the premiership, and in turn the bottom 3 premiership sides get relegated into the championship. Believe it or not, Leicester were a championship side just a couple of years ago!

Yeah, its lower. But it sounds great and its like Chris and his Tigers really. [emoji16]

In all seriousness its one of the worlds hardest and demanding leagues. I read a few years back the most followed/watched leagues in the world were:

1. Premiership

2. Championship

3. La Liga

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I could make a long ass post like Geordie did on here about why you should support Arsenal, but I will let Arsenal and their playstyle talk for me.

Last video is VERY long. But it's fucking magical!

Another great LFC comeback in a European competition.

Next season is whetting my appetite already.

With Klopp, Pochetino (horrendous spelling of Poch's name I know), Guardiola, whoever ends up at Man U, Cunty at Cheatski (who has form for dodginess in Italy), Mr Wenger (though he may be on borrowed time)...just the managers are world class.

Plus all that tv money is coming too...

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

With Leicester looking like they might be running out of steam and Spurs beating Stoke (4 nil :) ) it seems there's still life in the race for the title. Still Leicester's to lose though. 

Great result for you guys last night and me for fantasy football :)