Seriously... Daredevil Season 2

Sennex

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been going crazy about this all month. Can't wait!

The thing with me.. is it completely snuck up on me. I'd seen there was trailers out and the hype was building but I had no idea it came out tonight.

That's one of the reasons I stopped watching trailers. I was watching Netflix the other day and saw that it came out tonight.. I got so pumped. It was like a mini Christmas.

Jon Bernthal could very well be my favorite Punisher now

They are going with a different style Punisher than what I enjoyed in the books, and damn is it amazing

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

The thing with me.. is it completely snuck up on me. I'd seen there was trailers out and the hype was building but I had no idea it came out tonight.

That's one of the reasons I stopped watching trailers. I was watching Netflix the other day and saw that it came out tonight.. I got so pumped. It was like a mini Christmas.

I'm a nerd and put reminders on my calendars for TV shows. Or i'm forgetful as fuck! Or both...

But yeah, just started this tonight with my girlfriend. Good so far.

Me when I see the Punisher:

Internet-Rainbow-Meme-11.png

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

Jon Bernthal could very well be my favorite Punisher now

They are going with a different style Punisher than what I enjoyed in the books, and damn is it amazing

I've enjoyed his rolls in most things he's been in.

The third episode, on the rooftop was such a dope scene. This show is still out of this world. Bernthal is an amazing, amazing punisher.

dude, wait till the end.

Bernthals look and feel for the role is just amazing, not because he is the punisher, but because he brings depth to the character, and you can not only visually see the damage he has gone through, but you can see the transformation into this force of nature character.

Powerful scenes to pay attention to

Cemetary

Diner

Rooftop (Not the one you mentioned, another scene)

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

That cemetery scene was beautiful in every way.

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who would have thought the punisher would be able to move my wife to tears.

Chad and I started it last night with the first three episodes. I kept squeeing over little things from books that I've read that I noticed. The single shot fight scene in the stairwell was fantastic.