Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon

The3rdWalker

As we celebrate 20 years since the launch of Pokémon Red and Pokémon Green in Japan, the next era of Pokémon games is being announced! Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon are coming out for systems in the Nintendo 3DS family in holiday 2016, with a new world, new Pokémon, and new adventures to discover! Watch the first teaser for Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon at the top of the page.

Using Pokémon Bank, you'll be able to transfer Pokémon you've caught in the Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console versions of Pokémon Red, Pokémon Blue, and Pokémon Yellow into your copy of Pokémon Sun or Pokémon Moon. Pokémon from Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Pokémon X, and Pokémon Y can also be brought into Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon in the same way

Visit the Pokémon Bank page for important details on the planned update to support Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon.

Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon will be the first games in the Pokémon series to allow players to choose from nine languages to play in. In addition to English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, and Spanish, players will now be able to play in both Traditional and Simplified Chinese.

Much more information is on the way about Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon. Keep checking Pokemon.com for the latest details!

OTG40hT.png

Source: http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-video-games/pokemon-sun-and-pokemon-moon/

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pokémon Red, Pokémon Blue & Pokémon Silver were the three I played as a kid and I know loads have changed. I would honestly consider buying a 3DS just for refresher in the game series. I know there's something upwards of 700 pokémon now but I'm not looking to "catch 'em all!"

Blastoise 'til I die!

Blue was my first one, and I still have it.

My son has a ton of the others, but even though he asks for them, he never plays them. So I know we will end up getting this one as well.

Thats what I should do, I should grab his 3ds and start playing them

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I've always been interested in the series but never owned one. What's the battle tactics like? It looked alot like turn based, similar to early Final Fantasy games.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Turn based, Pokemon are made up of different element typing that are weak/strong/resistant to other. (Fire weak to water, but strong vs grass)

TL:DR pick an attack, opponent picks an attack keep going until enemy or yourself is knocked out- turn based.

Competitive Pokemon is actually insanely in depth and horrifying at times.