Warframe

Anyone still play this game?

I got it not too long ago. I must say, it is a pretty good game. Reminds me of mass effect multiplayer except a little less sluggish.

It would be cool to get a team going for this. It's a pretty old game now but its constantly getting updates. Not to mention the survival modes are pretty cool.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There were quite a few of us playing it back when PS4 was released, but I don't know of too many people still playing it.  

I'd be cool with hopping on it for a session or two if we can get a group together.  

We have/had a clan base thing on there.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I could probably get back into it... Not played for a long time now, I had basic,y maxed everything and was just logging on each day and achieving nothing so I stopped playing...

I bet there's a huge amount of new content now, I stopped playing after I finished the update 16 stuff...

Personally for me I'm not sure I'll want to get back into it, with the division just around the corner...

Warframe is a very time consuming game, and sometimes hours and hours of play can get you nowhere closer to your goals...

blackops2sig.jpg

Owl,if you have any questions feel free to ask I put a bunch of time into this as did Jason.

If you get into it let me know and I will reinstall it.

Plus we have a dojo if you want to join. It gives you exclusive weapons,and frames.