BF4 Beta

Sennex

Do you know if we can download today to start playing tomorrow? The EA site seems to say the information will be available on the day of the beta start.

I'll be playing PS3 for the first few days then trying the PC during open beta. What about you guys?

Do you know if we can download today to start playing tomorrow? The EA site seems to say the information will be available on the day of the beta start.

I'll be playing PS3 for the first few days then trying the PC during open beta. What about you guys?

PS3 for me, and as far as I know yes we can start playing from Oct 1st if that is the platform you have Premium for.

I was  really asking about the ability to download before tomorrow. I have a feeling those PSN store servers are going to be rather busy if we have to wait until the last minute. I have premium with the PS3 as well. I didn't bother with the PC since BF4 was coming by the time I got the PC but I want to try it to compare. I'm still undecided on the platform that I will be choosing. 

Seems like the PC is the better choice but I too slow for the PC still 

I was  really asking about the ability to download before tomorrow. I have a feeling those PSN store servers are going to be rather busy if we have to wait until the last minute. I have premium with the PS3 as well. I didn't bother with the PC since BF4 was coming by the time I got the PC but I want to try it to compare. I'm still undecided on the platform that I will be choosing. 

Seems like the PC is the better choice but I too slow for the PC still 

If memory serves, the BF3 beta wasn't available for download until the day stated. Not sure if it will be available earlier this time around, but I doubt it.

I discussed with Dave Cator possibly getting BF3 as it's reasonably cheap atm but decided that everyone playing it now are prob experts so it may be better to wait for 4

Yeah, I wouldn't bother with 3 at this point. In addition to being two years behind everybody, a lot of the servers seem to be having issues at this point.

A lot of servers have said they are shutting down once BF4 is on line. Can't blame them, they are pretty expensive to run. I'm sure that people with servers want to play the new game.

Sounds logical, like you say they're not cheap. Just hope Dice keep some going once the new game is launched.

here's what the EA site says, I guess I won't be playing today

HOW TO ACCESS THE BETA (PS3) 
The Exclusive Battlefield 4™ Beta for PlayStation 3 will become available during Sony's regular update of the PlayStation Store:

*Europe: 4pm - 8pm CET, October 1
*North America: 3pm - 7pm PDT, October 1

Navigate to the PlayStation Store, select "Search" and enter "Battlefield 4". Select the Beta (may be listed as "Demo") and follow the download instructions. 

HOW TO ACCESS THE BETA (XBOX 360)
The Exclusive Battlefield 4 Beta for Xbox 360 can now be accessed through Xbox Live. Navigate to the Games section on the Xbox 360 Dashboard. If you have either BF3 Premium or a Medal of Honor Warfighter - Limited Edition Online Pass, you will see an image for the Battlefield 4 Beta on your Dashboard. Select it and follow the download instructions. 

On PC I just can't keep up.

Everytime a vehicle comes near me I lag out and then get shot in the face, prison style.

Still though, the Boat is amazing, I was on a server with no one else (Shanghau map? I think) and I drove it around for a bit, was loads of fun

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."