My heart overfloweth with joy - Valkyria Chronicles on PS4

JsinOwl

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/valkyria-chronicles-ps4-remaster-trailer-is-full-o/1100-6433854/

Sega has released a new trailer for the PlayStation 4 re-release of Valkyria Chronicles, which will be available in Japan from February 10.

The trailer, which you can watch above, sets up the game's war-torn world and introduces a few of the key characters. It's all in Japanese, but it's pretty easy to get the gist of what's going on.

The remastered version of Valkyria Chronicles will feature improved visuals, include DLC, and Trophy support.

No information yet on a US or EU release date.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Added some info to the original post.

@Corey - I have XCOM 2 but haven't gotten around to playing yet, definitely looking forward to it.

@Lee - It's just the original game and this new sequel. Valkyria Chronicles 2 and 3 were for PSP. I cannot sing the praises of this game loudly enough.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valkyria_Chronicles

Here's the original Gametrailers review, plus some boob's annotations. (It doesn't seem to be on the GT website anymore.)

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Added some info to the original post.

@Lee - It's just the original game and this new sequel. Valkyria Chronicles 2 and 3 were for PSP. I cannot sing the praises enough.

Tbh Jason, I know I like similar games to you so your recommendation helped me suggest the original game today. The video looks decent and I like the different style of play to most other RPGs. Thanks for sharing.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Tbh Jason, I know I like similar games to you so your recommendation helped me suggest the original game today. The video looks decent and I like the different style of play to most other RPGs. Thanks for sharing.

It's currently my sixth favorite game of all-time.  :D

Caveat: Half the thrill is in the story and characters, so if you're not the type to get emotionally engaged with such things, then this title may not be for you. I, on the other hand, absolutely love it. I can recall times where it was physically painful to stop playing because I wanted to know what was going to happen next. Had the PS3 version had trophy support, this would have been one that I'd go for the platinum on, just to give it more longevity.

It's currently my sixth favorite game of all-time. :D

Caveat: Half the thrill is in the story and characters, so if you're not the type to get emotionally engaged with such things, then this title may not be for you. I, on the other hand, absolutely love it. I can recall times where it was physically painful to stop playing because I wanted to know what was going to happen next. Had the PS3 version had trophy support, this would have been one that I'd go for the platinum on, just to give it more longevity.

I can do both styles. I prefer engaging, emotional games and really want to understand backgrounds/stories. Having said that I can just as much have non-sensical nights of no goals or achievements playing with you guys.

Would it have trophy support now? I thought it would as everygame i own on ps3, ps4 and vita does.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Also, Dark Cloud 2 is coming out next week I think.

I hooked up and hunted all my old PS2 components a few months ago, just to be able to play it again.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/01/25/valkyria-chronicles-remastered-trailer-prepare-for-war/

Enjoy!

Also, there is talk of bringing the sequels to the US finally!

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."