BF4 Beta feedback

uberwarrior

Yep, I love my recon even more now. It's also brilliant that C4 is default, you don't have to dpens hours grinding to get it.

I still need to work on my aggressive sniping, unless I get the drop on someone I'm usually gone, and I refuse to sit on roofs like a little bitch, although counter-sniping is by far the most fun thing for me.

banlol.png

Yep, I love my recon even more now. It's also brilliant that C4 is default, you don't have to dpens hours grinding to get it.

I still need to work on my aggressive sniping, unless I get the drop on someone I'm usually gone, and I refuse to sit on roofs like a little bitch, although counter-sniping is by far the most fun thing for me.

To me the problem isn't necessarily sitting on a roof. It's ALL of them on the SAME roof! WTF? If you've got snipers all over the map, perhaps it'll work out. But what the hell are six guys going to do all looking at the same spot? It's dumb. I've almost given up on sniping because I'm so bad at it. Plus I get bored. I need to learn how to move and snipe, without just exposing myself to the world.

EDIT: Also, BF4 seems like it might be a game that you almost have to have friends playing with you. I'm sure it'll be fun even solo, but I think that if you have a squad to roll with every game will be good. Either everyone is playing the objective and you can all work as a team (your squad and all the randoms), or if all the randoms are sitting there sniping or being dumb, at least your squad can work together to goof around.