Anno 2205

J4MES OX4D

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a huge fan of the Anno series, and will end up buying this one at some point here.

1405 and 2070 are just flipping amazing to be honest, I have over 300 hours in 2070 so far, and the game came out years ago. (Hell, I was playing it yesterday again)

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I am a huge fan of the Anno series, and will end up buying this one at some point here.

1405 and 2070 are just flipping amazing to be honest, I have over 300 hours in 2070 so far, and the game came out years ago. (Hell, I was playing it yesterday again)

Good stuff! I'm really impressed with 2205 from what I've seen and it's something I need to fill my RTS void. Just a pain that it releases at such a busy time of the year with other games but if it has a smooth launch and some positive reviews; I'll certainly grab it before the end of the year. 

Its not so much an RTS as a City building game.

At least if it follows the same vein as all the others in the series. I actually can't think of the last time in the game where I had to attack someone, and it wasn't part of the main story

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

This game right here. 

Such a huge PITA to get working with AMD, it makes no sense

but once you get it going, it is worth it

How good is Anno 2205 you ask?

So good that I played an hour, maybe, of Fallout 4, before coming back to this game

FYI: The Arctic is a bitch

Just got my HQ fully upgraded for Energy production.

Moon base is almost fully operational

Arctic base is a clusterfuck, hell, the lunar base is more productive

I have two "normal" region bases that fund all of my other bases. I am getting ready to expand into a third.

Hit Corp level 25 (I think it was 26, I can't remember), and am trying to unlock Entertainment for investors, but that is a PITA

I've restarted a dozen times and have learned quite a few things. I have been trying to think of how to explain to you guys what all I have learned.