The Voice in the Background

Rumelylady

Hello All,

Some of you may know me as Chad's girlfriend or the random voice/giggle in the background when he tries to be funny on Destiny. I want to be cool like you guys and be all involved and stuff. Or whatever.

I game a bit as well. I was the one that started Chad on his Steam buying spree this year. I've never really preferred pc gaming, its just cheaper and easier to buy games there at this point. I'm also on my 360 a bit as well (not so much online seeing as internets at my place are shit). I'll probably, at some point, decide to embarrass/get pissed off with Destiny on my own profile on Chad's ps4. I don't do well with shooters with a controller; another reason for Steam.

Oh, also downloaded Star Wars: The Old Republic again after deleting it shortly after release, so if anyone plays on The Harbinger let me know! And once upon a time I played WoW as well.

As for non-gaming stuff I like to pretend that I'm strong and a powerlifter. I also like to pretend I'm a grandma by knitting, cross stitching, and yelling at kids to get off my lawn (or would if I had one). And I read a stupid amount. Aaaaand I'm learning to play ukulele, so be prepared to me tinking in the background from time to time.

So, ya, that's me in a nutshell I guess.

Hi!

Sarah =D

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see another weightlifter, although i train in Olympic lifts. I have no doubt your bench beats mine! 

Very nice to meet you and look forward to playing some games, I also knew chad had to get his material from somewhere. Please tell me he talks dirty to you in his Scottish voice.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Can't wait to game with you as well. 

.....so if Chad is batman then.....

Yes. I'm the crazy cat lady.

Good to see another weightlifter, although i train in Olympic lifts. I have no doubt your bench beats mine! 

Very nice to meet you and look forward to playing some games, I also knew chad had to get his material from somewhere. Please tell me he talks dirty to you in his Scottish voice.

I want to train Olympic lifts so bad, but, alas, don't have the money right now for any of the local trainers and I'm not sure I'm coordinated enough to teach myself with out hitting myself in the face or something.

He has. It's... awkward...  :P

Welcome m'lady, anyone who can tolerate his rubbish accents amazing impersonations is more than welcome here :D

Michael Caine's gonna have some words with you, Dids!

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

Welcome! Always nice to have another girl on here. I'm also the voice in the background. But usually it is more "Are you ever going to bed", "Do you know what time it is", "ok, you've been playing for 4 hours, time to do adult things".  I also deliver Mr. Owl ice cream about 10pm which I've heard can make others jealous of his ice cream.

Welcome! Always nice to have another girl on here. I'm also the voice in the background. But usually it is more "Are you ever going to bed", "Do you know what time it is", "ok, you've been playing for 4 hours, time to do adult things". I also deliver Mr. Owl ice cream about 10pm which I've heard can make others jealous of his ice cream.

And pie,I remember him getting pie