The Ultimate Fighter

Commander_Undies

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a huge MMA / UFC fan and always what the fights and keep up on MMA news, but I haven't watched the UF show in a couple years now. Pretty good show back when I use to watch it, I always enjoyed it.

They are only 2 episodes in. You should catch up so I have someone to talk to it about!

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

Oh man  you're kidding me, now I HAVE to catch up and talk to ya about it because I like McGregor, but Faber is one of my favorite fighters! I love that guy man he's friggin awesome.That's a great coach match up. They are both great young fighters. Okay we'll for sure talk more about UF shortly. Let me see if they have the first episode or two I missed on my Comcast "On demand" so I can get caught up and we'll talk more about it this coming week.

On another note but related...you see the latest UFC call up 2 months ago?  Sage Northcutt? I was following that kid in the legacy series till his call up. He's a monster man He's gonna kick some ass in UFC now that he's there.

I've just finished watching episode 2. There's definitely some talented fighters, particularly liking Ryan Hall and Thanh Le on the US side. I'm rooting for my countryman Saul Rodgers but he's got his work cut out for him.

Thoughts on Mcgregor as a coach?

I've just finished watching episode 2. There's definitely some talented fighters, particularly liking Ryan Hall and Thanh Le on the US side. I'm rooting for my countryman Saul Rodgers but he's got his work cut out for him.

Thoughts on Mcgregor as a coach?

I like Ryan Hall and Thanh Le too!

I think McGregor is entertaining. I like his energy in the octagon. But as a person he is a cocky bastard. I can't wait to see him lose, perhaps that will make him calm the hell down. But probably not. Lol

Super pumped that you made a post about this.  I just got a new cable box and had to re-program all of my recordings and I forgot about TUF.  I've kept up with the series for a long, long time.  Love that show.

Pretty sad that UF won't be able to fight McGregor.  McGregor needs an ass whipping and UF is one of my all time favorites.  He's just a cool dude and is huge for the sport.  Great with fans, really humble, awesome fighter, and good a role model.  Been following him since day 1 back in WEC.

I like Ryan Hall and Thanh Le too!

I think McGregor is entertaining. I like his energy in the octagon. But as a person he is a cocky bastard. I can't wait to see him lose, perhaps that will make him calm the hell down. But probably not. Lol

Watched episode 3, was very funny watching him get animated after claiming he didnt care. I think he needs to get his ass in for the morning session though...

Thoughts on the fight?

I was really hoping toothless Tom would have pulled it out for team USA but he just completely exhausted himself in that first round. :( It will be interesting to see the next fight for sure though. McGregor said with the right picks the European's will win every time. Can't wait to see that not work out in his favor!