Ideas for LoL Videos?

Cassidy

So I'm in the process of making videos. I have the first one done, just editing my second and third. So far this is what I have.

1. Getting started with LoL

2. The meta.

3. Learn to play your lane.

I'm looking for these to evolve to more advanced tutorials and informational videos. Any ideas for what I should do next? I plan on doing a jungling one next.

Those will be perfect videos for the Getting Started thread.  

I'm looking forward to watching these.  What's your YouTube account?  I'll go ahead and subscribe.  

You seem to know your stuff, so I'm sure these will help people out.  I might be on tonight, not sure yet.  

Other video ideas: 

1. Starting Champions - Some early/cheap champs to buy and quick overviews of their abilities.  Pick maybe 3-4 champs and just touch on each one quick.  Touch on the topic of trying out free champions as well before you buy them.  

2. Teamwork/Communication - Talk about call-otus, the LoL vernacular, slang.  Some players feel so lost in the beginning because everyone is speaking a foreign language.  Also review how to use your in-game ping notifications "Enemy missing... etc." 

3. Items, Runes, and Mastery Points - Touch on all of them.  General ideas about what to build towards based off of the basic champion types.  Individual champions vary, but there's a general rule of thumb for each type.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Those will be perfect videos for the Getting Started thread.  

I'm looking forward to watching these.  What's your YouTube account?  I'll go ahead and subscribe.  

You seem to know your stuff, so I'm sure these will help people out.  I might be on tonight, not sure yet.  

Other video ideas: 

1. Starting Champions - Some early/cheap champs to buy and quick overviews of their abilities.  Pick maybe 3-4 champs and just touch on each one quick.  Touch on the topic of trying out free champions as well before you buy them.  

2. Teamwork/Communication - Talk about call-otus, the LoL vernacular, slang.  Some players feel so lost in the beginning because everyone is speaking a foreign language.  Also review how to use your in-game ping notifications "Enemy missing... etc." 

3. Items, Runes, and Mastery Points - Touch on all of them.  General ideas about what to build towards based off of the basic champion types.  Individual champions vary, but there's a general rule of thumb for each type.  

I talked to Cal and Rich, and I'm going to be uploading them on the FG community channel once I get them going. I'm probably going to be putting the first video on this Saturday. 

Cassidy.  How are you doing man?  I hope your family is doing alright with everything that happened. 

How are these videos coming along?  I know at one point you said they were done, but that was right before everything happened. 

Hope you're okay and I hope to see these videos soon.

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png