Rugby World Cup

J4MES OX4D

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ho. Lee. Fuk.

Absolutely no denying that the Welsh put on an absolutely amazing performance. Their defense is pretty much a solid wall but somehow we squeezed through the gap. Astonishingly well done to both teams. Saffrica may walk away with the victory but those Welshmen certainly delivered a performance to be proud of.

Can't wait to see what happens between the All Blacks and France.

banlol.png

I would be shocked if France can beat the blacks, their lineup is as good as I've ever seen on paper.

I have to admit I'm shocked y'all managed to beat a young well oiled welsh team. Preez's try was a dagger in the heart... five minutes left...especially after SFA missed so many chances to score- 3 penalties and a conversion? Meh.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

Master class from us this morning, the French put up a pretty good fight in the first half but our combinations were awesome today.

Oh and those freight train runs from Savea were definitely the highlight of the match!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kia Ora. 

We're up against the Kiwis next, that's gonna be a mental game.

Dave let me know what you're up to for the rugby!

Can't believe this is the first time ever at a rugby world cup, that no northern hemisphere country has been involved in the semis :(

Sad day.......apart from Worcester being back in the premiership and winning their first game :D 

Woooohooooo! [emoji322] An All Black back-to-back [emoji16]

Was a great final; Australia showed real class in the second half but a much deserved win for us. A perfect send off for some of the legends that will be leaving us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kia Ora. 

Loved seeing SBW helping up the boy who ran onto the field, eventually giving him the medal to keep. I love this sport.

Completely agree, if that was football then one of the players probably would have tackled him.

Rugby is a hooligans sport played by gentlemen and football is a gentlemen's sport played by hooligans.