Rugby World Cup 2015.

Does anyone here play or follow the sport? Despite being an American I have played since 2004 and play for one of the top teams in the Nation for Men's Club (Dallas RFC). Today was the first match of the 2015 World Cup, have to say a young England squad actually looked really good with two hard hitting centers against Fiji.

http://www.rugbyworldcup.com/fixtures

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the last 30 minutes of the Tonga v Georgia game. Not great quality but plenty of passion.

I was a scrum half in my school days, I don't miss playing in the rain and snow against blokes twice my size. 

England will do well, but only if they keep their discipline, they weren't disciplined at times last night.

I fancy Ireland as dark horses.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I had to admit that final scrum on the 5m and all of those phases to score on the outside brought tears to my eyes. Way to go Japan.

On a side note I'm proud of the way US played Samoa. We are usually very sluggish on defense.

I did think our only wins would come from Japan and Samoa though...

Not sure what to expect now.

I love seeing Samu Manoa at 8, makes me feel bad about playing 8. (I've been a prop for about 6 years, then moving to San Antonio was bumped to 8 after a year or loose head and lock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

Did someone say rugby?!

First half from us was ugly but Argentina played well. I think we should settle in during these pool games and hopefully not get two yellow cards in a game [emoji58]

I really want to sent king Richie off with another World Cup win!

Oh and I also shed some tears in that RSA vs Japan - it was some beautiful stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kia Ora.