News Ticker
  • CONGRATS TO THE RAFTER FAMILY ON THE BIRTH OF THEIR LITTLE BOY CADE! MUCH LOVE FROM FG <3
Drifter

Last movie you watched

I watched the Death of Stalin on Netflix the other day. Really enjoyed it. I've read a lot on the Stalinist era in Russia and if anyone wants to check out something more serious on the topic I highly recommend the book 'Darkness at noon' by Arthur Koestler.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I finally got around to watching Mollys Game last night.  Based on the true story of Molly Bloom who ran a high stakes poker game in America until the Russian mob joins and she gets arrested.  I wasn’t too convinced by the trailer but it’s Aaron Sorkin so that convinced me watch it. It is very much in the style of Sorkin being very character and dialogue driven.  The story and dialogue held my attention, well worth a watch 8/10.

40 minutes ago, Greboth said:

I finally got around to watching Mollys Game last night.  Based on the true story of Molly Bloom who ran a high stakes poker game in America until the Russian mob joins and she gets arrested.  I wasn’t too convinced by the trailer but it’s Aaron Sorkin so that convinced me watch it. It is very much in the style of Sorkin being very character and dialogue driven.  The story and dialogue held my attention, well worth a watch 8/10.

And Jessica Chastain.

Wanking.gif

On 7/19/2018 at 3:11 AM, techno said:

Black panther. Terrible film one of my least favourite marvel movies. The first part was so slow I was traveling Twitter and the rest just too much CGI. Now I know we have to have it but it's just overused and in this case badly whereas I felt in Dr Strange it was done well. Think im also burnt out on over hyped "blockbusters" 

A polar opposite I watched American assassin on Netflix last night and really enjoyed it, also this is how it ends which wasn't too bad either.

If you liked American Assassin - it's based on one of the Mitch Rapp series books by Vince Flynn.  I've read them all.  They're incredible.  Granted, a big piece of the story is unveiled in this movie but it doesn't take away from the enjoyment of these books.  This happened to be the first book of the series I read.  After that, I started with book 1 and read all of them.  Can't recommend these books enough.  Tragedy that Vince Flynn died recently, but you're not left with a cliffhanger or anything in the storyline because of it.  

First Man.

We managed 30 mins before walking out. Probably one of the most tedious, boring, long winded pieces of crap I've ever seen. The director just took one of humanity's biggest achievements and shat all over it. 

1/10.