Last movie you watched

Drifter

Just watched the Hobbit films back to back over the last few days. I enjoyed the story across the 3 films and I'll be moving on to the Lord of the Rings trilogy next so I can see what the links are like. Haven't re-watched LOTR for some time so it'll be good to watch them all.

I thought the Hobbit actor Martin Freeman played the part really well, better Hobbit than Elijah Wood is in LOTR from memory.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Not a movie, but I started watching Gotham last week. WHY did I wait so long? Sean Pertwee is amazing as Alfred and Robin Lord Taylor is both creepy and strangely endearing as Penguin. Doesn't seem to have too much love going for it, but I like it so I'm happy.

Yup I think I had you mixed up with Bart Cyber, I believe he was the one that said it was really good. Well I watched it last night. Visually it was quite impressive, but that was about it. The storyline/plot was pretty weak, acting was iffy at best because I didn't think Charlize Theron did a very good job and I have always hated that Nicholas Hoult guy. And there were some really dumb things going on in it as well IMO. Like the big rig in the war party that had all the drummers and guitar player following the war party like a mobile soundtrack, come on that was just lame as hell lol. Although with that said I have never been a big fan of the Mad Max films, have seen them all but I've never really seen the whole appeal of them to be honest.

Wasn't the worst movie I have ever seen but certainly not one I would bother watching again though. I'm a big Tom Hardy fan, I liked him every since Warrior, but I don't think this was one of his better films at all.

Just watched Travolta's latest flick "I Am Wrath". It was REALLY so predicable that it became almost cliche. Basically along the lines of - Wife gets murdered, husband turns out to be former Black Ops agent and seeks revenge, end of story. The one good part was Christopher Meloni, his part was good and somewhat funny at times but they didn't build on it like they could have. Pretty forgettable movie overall.

Watched quite a few films on the plane including x men apocalypse, batman v superman, avengers civil war, central intelligence (surprisingly funny) but the best new film and most surprising to me was the nice guys, great film and one I wouldn't have actually picked without sort of being forced to, highly recommended. 

Watched Fury with Brad Pitt. I actually enjoyed it when I thought it may be abit disappointing.

Was hard to hear some of the lines though, it was like their lingo was a little too mumbled in places.

The Accountant.

"Christian Wolff (Ben Affleck) is a mathematics savant with more affinity for numbers than people. Using a small-town CPA office as a cover, he makes his living as a freelance accountant for dangerous criminal organizations. With a Treasury agent (J.K. Simmons) hot on his heels, Christian takes on a state-of-the-art robotics company as a legitimate client. As Wolff gets closer to the truth about a discrepancy that involves millions of dollars, the body count starts to rise."

Awesome movie that I would recommend to anyone.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

4 hours ago, PlasticGaming said:

The Accountant.

"Christian Wolff (Ben Affleck) is a mathematics savant with more affinity for numbers than people. Using a small-town CPA office as a cover, he makes his living as a freelance accountant for dangerous criminal organizations. With a Treasury agent (J.K. Simmons) hot on his heels, Christian takes on a state-of-the-art robotics company as a legitimate client. As Wolff gets closer to the truth about a discrepancy that involves millions of dollars, the body count starts to rise."

Awesome movie that I would recommend to anyone.

I heard he has Autism in the film, is that right? I'm glad he's finally in a good film after some proper shitshows.

I haven't seen Batman vs Superman, but I know back before it came out there was all this talk around about it and how people were looking forward to it and such. And then you just never heard anything else about it. I don't keep up much on the superhero movies so I actually thought maybe it had not been released yet, but now I know maybe why I just never heard anything else about it after it was released lol.

20 hours ago, cyberninja2601 said:

Watched Batman vs Superman last night because it was free on HBO. 

I was expecting a piece of shit and it fell below my expectations. Someone should take Snyder behind the woodshed and beat the hell out of him.

By weird coincidence, Chad and I watched that for the first time on Thursday. If anyone deserves a beating it's Jesse Eisenberg. Unless I missed hearing of some storyline once upon a time where The Joker somehow took over Luthor's body.

Also, I actually googled that scenario just in case, cause DC does some weird shit. He didn't. But apparently Brainiac did pre-Crisis, if anyone cares.

Watched Now You See Me quickly followed by the second one. I can relate them to Oceans Eleven series, 2 great films, magic and puzzles, upbeat films. Shame they couldn't keep Aisla Fisher for the second film.

13 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Watched Now You See Me quickly followed by the second one. I can relate them to Oceans Eleven series, 2 great films, magic and puzzles, upbeat films. Shame they couldn't keep Aisla Fisher for the second film.

I watched the second one recently and don't see Daniel Radcliffe I'm that role.

On 1/10/2017 at 4:59 PM, techno said:

Just have to say wasn't expecting much from Angelina Jolie a sophomore? Directing but unbroken was really good.

Film is based on a true story.

Yep agree with ya there. From the psreviews I didn't think it looked very good, kind'a boring actually, but after watching it I really enjoyed it.